fifty eight | props

As he started to walk away from the whiteboard, Mr

As he started to walk away from the whiteboard, Mr. Schuester said, "Okay, song selection: We'll be kicking off our 'Vintage' theme with the legendary Jim Steinman's 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light'. Rachel will do the solo, 'It's All Com'--"

Then Rachel said, "'Come Back to Me Now'. One of Celine Dion's most powerful ballads, inspired by Wuthering Heights."

Coach Sylvester told them, "And we'll be working in a new Treble Tones number, utilizing the talents of our featured performer, Porcelina Hummel."

Kurt replied, "Not gonna happen, Dragon Lady."

Coach Sylvester said to him, "Oh, you'll do as you're told, he/she." Then she said to the other members, "We will be performing 'What A Feeling' from Flashdance, and I'm familiar with the choreography, of course, because I was Jennifer Beals' dance double. And on that note, please look under your seats."

While Christian eyed the welding mask he was given with furrowed eyebrows and a frown on his face, Finn asked, "Welding helmets and leg warmers?!"

After she snapped her fingers, Coach Sylvester said, "Best way to get props is to use props."

Then Christian looked over at Sam, who said to Joe through the mask, "I am your father." After he pulled up his mask, Sam said, "Uh, Darth Vader."

Joe replied, "Is that a movie?"

With a scoff, Christian said, "How dare you, Hart. It is not just a movie."

Then both Cameron and Christian said as they hit their fists against each other, "It is a culture."

While Joe looked back at Christian and Cameron with furrowed eyebrows, Coach Sylvester told them, "A healthy dose of props, and our plucky transsexual Porcelina, and you are over the top."

With furrowed eyebrows, Gabrielle asked her, "But isn't Kurt, like, gay? Not transsexual?"

With a sigh, Kurt said 'thank you' to Gabrielle, while Blaine asked Coach Sylvester, "Aren't props a little cheesy?"

It was then that Mr. Schuester said to them, "Guys, I've asked for Sue's help because she's a winner, and I'm not ashamed to admit this-- I want to win. But there's not one person in that audience who will think we're anything but underdogs who would be lucky to place in Nationals. We didn't even make the top ten last year." While Christian said 'that's because Finn and Rachel made out at the competition', which got Rachel to quickly give Christian a pointed look, Mr. Schuester said to them, "We've got one last week to come together and shake things up. If there's anyone here who is not up for-for trying and working their butts off, you should just get up right now and leave."

Then Tina got up out of her seat and started to walk towards the door to the choir room, which got Finn to ask her, "Whoa, whoa, Tina, where-where you going?"

Tina told them, "You guys don't need me-- carry on."

While Christian did nothing but roll his eyes to himself, Rachel said to her, "Tina, you don't understand. I need this."