forty two | i am unicorn

While he clapped his hands, Mr

While he clapped his hands, Mr. Schuester entered the choir room and said to the Glee Clubbers, "Alright, New Directions, big news. As you all know, Vocal Adrenaline came in second last year at Nationals."

Finn replied, "The only good thing to come out of that lost weekend." After Rachel quickly elbowed him in his side, Finn said, "Besides us getting back together."

Mr. Schuester told them, "Well, the boosters at Carmel don't donate tens of thousands of dollars every year to come in second. So they fired Dustin Goolsby--" While Artie said to himself 'so handsome', Mr. Schuester said, "And they're having trouble finding a new coach. Seems that no one wants to take on that pressure cooker."

Tina replied, "Well, that means they're vulnerable."

Mr. Schuester said to Tina, "Yes. And if we work hard enough, we can beat them. Which is why I've realized that, um... I can't direct the musical this year."

Rachel said to him, "But, Mr. Shue, you can't cancel the musical. My New York dreams depend on it."

Mr. Schuester replied, "I'm not cancelling it, I'm just not directing it. My sole focus has to be in here. Nationals, Nationals, Nationals. And it's not just me that's going to have to focus harder this year. I've been too easy on you." As he wrote a couple words on the whiteboard, he said, "So every day after choir practice, I'm instituting a mandatory 'Booty Camp', so that we can work on our dancing. Now, it's not all for you-- just the people that I think need help. Like..."

After Finn said his own name, Mr. Schuester asked him, "How did you know?" Then he turned to Noah and said, "And Puckerman, Hummel."

Just as Cameron started to ask which Puckerman he was talking about, Kurt raised a finger and said, "I must protest."

Mike told Kurt, "You kind of have one move, Kurt. It's like this... sashay, and it's super distracting."

While Christian did nothing but chuckle to himself in response, Mr. Schuester said, "Jones."

Mercedes replied, "What? Hell to the nizzy-no."

Mr. Schuester said to her, "You told me once you were Beyoncé. You don't think she spends extra time in the dance studio?" Then he told the rest of the Glee Clubbers, "Mike Chang has offered to be my assistant. And we start tomorrow and yes, Puckerman, it is mandatory."

Cameron sighed before he muttered under his breath, "Which Puckerman is he even talking about right now?"

Then Blaine raised his hand and asked, "Mr. Schuester, would you mind if I dropped by for a little bit? I-I really need to catch up with you guys."

Rachel said to Mr. Schuester, "Okay, Mr. Shue, I'm glad that you're so concerned with our special needs members, but what about me? Okay? Who's going to direct the musical?"

Then Mr. Schuester said to them, "Ladies and gentlemen-- your co-musical directors, Ms. Pillsbury and Coach Beiste. Now, Ms. Pillsbury did such a good job helping me out with Rocky Horror last year that I knew she could handle the job."