fifty | michael

From where they were seated at a table, Blaine said to them, "Okay, favorite Michael Jackson memory

From where they were seated at a table, Blaine said to them, "Okay, favorite Michael Jackson memory. Go."

Artie told them, "When I was one, my mom showed me the VHS tape of his Motown special, and when he did the moonwalk across the stage for the first time in history, I uttered my first words: 'Hot damn'."

Kurt said, "I owe the King of Pop a deep debt of gratitude. He was the first one to pull off the sequined military jacket, long before one Kurt Hummel made it iconic."

With a raise of his hand, Christian said, "I also owe him a debt of gratitude, but not for Kurt's reasoning. From the moment I turned six-years-old, that man and his music has been nothing but a constant escape for me and all the troubles I've had in life."

It was then that Rachel told them, "I have to be honest-- I never really got him."

Artie said to her, "And we are no longer on speaking terms."

With a sigh, Christian said, "At this point, I want to text Jesse and see if he'll gather his old friends from Carmel High and have eggs thrown at your frickin' head again."

After she stared at Christian with wide eyes, Rachel told them, "No, I think he's an amazing performer, but I've never really just got what he was about."

Kurt said to her, "Rachel, he was best friends with Liza Minnelli and Liz Taylor."

Rachel replied, "No, all I'm saying is that I-I just... I haven't connected with him the way that I have with the likes of Barbra or either of the Stephens. Sondheim. Schwartz."

Santana said to her, "I'd throw this mocha in your face, but it's not nearly scalding enough."

While Christian lightly hit his fist against Santana's, Rachel said to them, "Okay, but just, since you guys are so jazzed about him, I think it's a good idea for Regionals."

It was then that Christian closed his eyes and let out a groan when he saw a certain Warbler walk towards their table and say to them with a coffee in his hand, "Well, that might not be the best idea."

After making sure to glance over at Christian, who looked more annoyed with him than anything else, Sebastian said to them, "Hey, Blaine. Christian. Hello, everyone else."

Kurt replied, "Does he live here or something? Seriously, you are always here."

With his arms crossed over his chest, Christian asked, "What the hell are you doing here, Smythe? It's bad enough I have to see one Smythe at school."

With a smirk on his face, Sebastian said, "Oh, right. Yeah, my sister told me how you two kissed and then you blew her off. Ouch." While the other Glee Clubbers looked over at Christian with furrowed eyebrows, Sebastian told him, "I think this might be the first time in her entire life that she has actually been hurt after being blown off by some guy she kissed."