fifty three | big brother

With his eyebrows furrowed and a frown on his face, Christian watched how Quinn wheeled herself around the room as she and Artie sang, "Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did? Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid

With his eyebrows furrowed and a frown on his face, Christian watched how Quinn wheeled herself around the room as she and Artie sang, "Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did? Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid. I'm still standing after all this time, picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind. I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah."

As Artie wheeled himself away from Quinn, she sang, "Once I never could hope to win. You started down the road leaving me again."

Then Artie sang as he started to wheel himself near Quinn again, "The threats you made were meant to cut me down. And if our love was just a circus, you'd be a clown by now."

As they started to wheel towards each other once more, they sang, "Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did? Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid. I'm still standing after all this time, picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind. I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah." After Artie sang 'oh-oh-oh', they sang, "I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm still standing."

While everyone but Christian started to clap, Quinn said, "Here's a lesson for your board, Mr. Shue. Don't text and drive. Ever. It's the stupidest thing I've ever done. Besides sleeping with Puck." While Christian slowly looked over at Noah and saw the look he had on his face, Quinn told them, "There's a lot of rumors floating around, so let's clear the air. First of all, all my plumbing still works, which is awesome. But my spine was severely compressed in the car accident, which basically means I can't move my feet or legs. But the good thing is that I'm starting to regain feeling, so with a lot of physical therapy, and your prayers, I stand a good chance for a full recovery. So no tears. That means you, Tina. Oh, and I apologize for the number. My dance moves aren't as smooth as Artie's yet."

As he chuckled to himself, Artie replied, "With practice, they will be."

After a couple seconds of silence, Quinn said to them, "I promise that by the time we go to Nationals, I'll be out of this chair, and dancing on that stage."

While the others clapped, all Christian could do was stare at Quinn with his arms crossed over his chest and a frown on his face.

And the only one who seemed to notice the look Christian on his face was none other than Quinn Fabray, who nodded and smiled at him in her own silent way of reassuring him that everything would be fine.

* * *

After seeing how almost everyone in the New Directions were failing horribly at their own dance moves, Coach Sylvester yelled, "Stop! Please, stop! This is an embarrassment." Then she looked over at Mercedes and said, "Hey, Mercedes. Who you texting?"

Mercedes told her, "I'm not texting anyone. I'm donating to the Obama campaign..." After Coach Sylvester grabbed her phone and threw it, Mercedes let out a yell before he yelled, "My Droid!"