Nandini (glaring) my babies are not monster,you are!

Manik fake laughed and went out making bad face to which nandini followed him smilingly.

Reaching the school they went inside to pick myrah up as it was already time for school to get over. Myrah who was waiting with her friends for her both brothers smiles happily seeing her parents.

Manik smilingly went towards her and picked her up.

Manik-(walking out of class with nandini besides him) how's my baby?

Myrah-(making angry pout)- baby is gussa.

Nandini (smiling naughtily)- ohooo this is big issue Manik, we have to solve it anyhow.

Manik-(playing along) yes yes, but what can we do to make our princes happy?

Myrah who was looking other side smiles mischievously. She knew it's her time to rule over her parents and she is going to get lot's of chocolates and ice-cream.

Nandini-(looking at myrah) how about 2 big packets of chocolates and one tub of ice cream and nice lunch and attending a carnival?

Myrah-(excitingly shouting) done done, myruh Will melt after this.

Manik-(pulling her nose lightly) you sure?

Myrah- yesh Yesh very sureeee.

By now they were sitting inside car and Manik was going to start his car when myrah stopped him.

Myrah-(pouting) papajii what about karan bhaiyu and aarav bhaiyu?

Nandini- baby we are going to pick them up only.

Myrah-(nodding her head in no) mummajii karan bhaiyu said he will come to pick me up. He must be on his way only.

Manik(leaning back) okay, then let's wait for your monkey brothers.

Nandini giggles while myrah said- only Aaru bhaiyu is monkey, Karan bhaiyu is like you papaji. He is exact copy of yours.

Saying this myrah giigles and nandini laughs. Whereas Manik just smiles. That's true Karan is exact copy of him, the way he talks,the way he reacts, the way he walks... everything is just same as Manik.

Myrah-(looking in front shouting) bhaiyuuuuuu!

Manik-(opening his side of door) princess they won't be able to listen from here, I'll go and get them.

Manik said this and went out when he saw karan coming out from his car and walking towards school gate. He was just going to enter when a voice stopped him. He turned back and saw manik coming near him. He was confused but nevertheless walked towards him.

Karan-(confused) aap yaha? ( You here)

Manik- yeah, came to pick princess up. Nandini is inside the car too. We all planning to go for lunch... let's go?

Karan- fight sorted?

Manik-(sheepishly) yeahhh...umm are you angry?