New cover + part 33

Start from the beginning

With all these thoughts roaming in their head they reached school. They were already late and gates were closed.

Reaching near gate Varun asked guards to open it but he denies stating they are 15 mins late and assembly has already started. Although varun could use Malhotra's name but he was changed now and wanted to live a normal happy life.

Everyone noticed this behaviour of Varun and smiles. That's when aarav remember something.

Aarav-(whispering) guy's listen, we have to stand for 15 mins more and then for one whole period Infront of principal office. I have an idea, we can escape from this punishment.

Karan-(in same tone) how?

Varun-(wide eyes) are you going to bribe this watchman?

Everyone becomes shocked and aradhya said- aarav, he won't agree for less than 4000.

Karan(narrowing his eyes)- how do you know?

Aradhya sheepishly smiled and everyone else chuckled looking at her while Karan still continue to glare her.

Aarav (shaking his head)- arey nooo! I have a better option, I'm not giving any 4000 rs to such dumb fellow.

Diya-then what are you going to do? Go back to our house?

Aarav-(glaring) you can do that, vaise bhi no one wants you here.

Aradhya (glaring) - aarav, behave!

Aarav rolled his eyes and diya made a sad face and looked at karan to which he lightly smiles at her. Seeing him Diya holds his hand which made mrudula little uncomfortable. Whereas for Karan,it was a friendly action.

Aarav-(whispering) come with me.

Saying this he took them in the back area of school where there was a small wall. Everyone got an idea what he was talking about.

Karan-(looking at wall's height) how did you even find this place?

Aarav (dramatically)- what if some day terrorist attack our school? I have to be prepared to save our school na.

Varun-(sarcastically) Ab Chale hero?
( Can we go now hero?)

Aarav made a bad face whereas everyone else chuckled and Karan smacked aarav's head lightly making him whine.

Soon boys made girls climb that wall as they were wearing skirts and then give them their bags. Once girls were inside the school, all three of them easily jumped inside the building.

Mrudula (making happy face like a baby)- God! That was soo fun. It was such a nice experience bhaiiiiiiiii thankyouuu.

Everyone else smiles seeing her and Karan lovingly pecked her forehead. Her baby face and cute pout was doing something to him. Everyone adores them and aarav too placed a kiss on aradhyaa's cheeks making her blush.

Varun ( teasingly)- okay romeos and juliets if you are done, then let's go or else someone will caught us.

Other side Manik reached his office whereas Nandini reached her hospital. She had back to back surgeries and Manik attended his meetings. Both were angry at each other but still somehow concentrated at their work and completed it.