New cover + part 33

Start from the beginning

Karan- cool, we will come at 3.

Myrah-(innocently) bhaiyu, can I ask you both something?

Aarav/karan-yes baby.

Myrah- (pouting) papaji and mummaji don't love myrah anymore?

Both aarav and Karan were shocked to hear this. Myrah's this statement increased their anger but they somehow controlled themselves and look at myrah before glancing at each other.

Karan- listen to me very carefully jaano, everyone in our family loves you the most. You are our most precious possession. Always remember that. Today mom dad didn't fight cause of you they fight for you. There's a big difference. They both loves you to the moon and back. Now, I don't want you to ever Think like this...is that okay?

Aarav- (cupping her cheeks) you are very small for all these things myruh but you should always remember this, you are our heartbeat. No matter how much things go wrong you will always find me and your bhaiyu besides you holding your hands tightly.

Karan and aarav's words did wonder for myrah. She smiles happily and give sweet kisses to both of them to which they equally reciprocated and send her inside the school.

They came inside their car and karan took a deep breath trying to calm himself whereas aarav fist his hand tightly.

Mrudula (calmly placing her hand on Karan's shoulder)- Karan, Bhai...are you guys okay?

Karan was sitting with his closed eyes Taking deep breath and Mrudula's calm voice worked like a magic for him. He realised they both needs to calm down, surely their parents act like kids today but both of them knew they are mature and experience enough to understand their mistakes and rectify it as well. For time being he and aarav needs to take care of myrah first.

He looked back and give a small smile to mrudula who was having worried expression on her face. He took her hands and pressed it lightly assuring her that he is fine which was noticed by everyone while aradhya too was holding aarav's hands from back making him feel her presence and supporting him silently.

Soon karan started the car and starts driving again.

Diya- guys what was that? I never saw maa and manik uncle fighting like this.

Varun- it's fine Diya, in every relationship fights do occur. They both were quite disturbed today.

Diya-still, how-

He was cut by aarav who said-(annoyingly) can you stop talking about our parents? They both are adults and Will solve their issues on their own.

Diya-(looking down) I was just saying. I'm sorry.

Karan (sighing)- look Diya, he didn't mean to be rude but it's just we shouldn't say anything for now. They are elders and they will solve this on their own. Also they both are quite disturbed, from all the things happening, then work pressure. Everything is taking troll over them. They are human beings too and it's okay if they fought. They will find their way back to each other soon.

Diya gave sweet smile to Karan, who smiles back seeing which aarav Rolled his eyes and Mrudula looked down.

Aarav was still not ready to accept Diya, for God's knows what reasons. He still don't get good vibes from her. Whereas mrudula too was having weird thoughts about Diya. She was never jealous or insecure when karan used to talk with other girls but with diya it's always different for her. In all this karan was unaware of Mrudula's insecurities. According to him Diya has lost both her parents and also she never had someone who can teach her right or wrong things. That's why he was just little sympathetic towards her. But he was confused about araav's behaviour towards Diya. He accepted varun then why he is like this with her?