Titan bodies evaporating and a lot of rubble around us is something like deja vu. Though I could still feel a pair of eyes glued onto me but it didn't stop me from slashing titans continuously.

___________________________

After clearing all the titans in the area, we had gathered a meter away from Krista and Hange who were holding Ymir who had no arm, leg and a hole on her guts after transforming into a titan. I had mixed feelings about this as one of my theories were becoming true.

'Are there more humans who could transform into titans? Are there people in our group of friends who are titan shifters without us knowing? Those two questions are my theories but today they answer yes.

"Ymir is...." Armin uttered but he didn't complete his sentence.

Ymir is a titan shifter. Back in the training days, I would spend some of my time with Ymir and Krista. I would label it '3rd wheeling with Ymir and Krista'. Though Ymir wasn't an open person.

"Ymir...." Krista muttered worriedly. Ymir had the same veins popping out of her forehead up to her cheeks just like Eren when he got out of his titan. They had opened their eyes as Krista looked relieved and smiled.

She looks like a goddess while I look like a piece of trash.

"My name is... Historia..." Krista- I mean Historia said as she looked at them lovingly while Ymir closed her eyes with a smile looking pleased with Historia's real identity.

Damn, I envy what they have so bad.

___________________________

It was starting to pour while the sky was filled with clouds. I was up the walls looking at Ymir being pulled up on a stretcher as she was still unconscious. Historia looked at Ymir worriedly.

"How's Ymir? What sort of shape is she in?" Eren asked beside me.

"Her right arm and leg were bitten off, and her insides are bitten like scrambled eggs," a scout informed.

"If she wasn't a titan shifter, her life will end. She'll be fine since she's regenerating." I added.

______________________

Y/N heard a grunt and saw Reiner was having a hard time lifting himself from the wall. Y/N went up to him and held out an arm.

"I'm not weak. I can pull you up." I said as Reiner looked at the girl with such shining eyes admiring her.

It was the same thing that Reiner had felt for Historia when she had helped him. Reiner had thought that Y/N was tsundere.

'She looks like she doesn't care but she cares all along.' Reiner understood while a small blush went up to his cheeks. He accepted the girl's help as he finally stood up.

"Th-thanks Y/N" Reiner thanked a bit shyly as the short girl nodded and looked back at Ymir and Historia.

Flashback...

"Hey, kid?" I heard a voice behind me making me stop from going to a certain shop to buy bread.

The 12-year-old Y/N looked behind with an irritated face.