Party Favors | part 2

Start from the beginning

Your smile never left your face as you travelled up your building and to the floor of your apartment. You had your gaze fixed on the floor as you walked and thought about Chris.. until you saw a very familar pair of Yeezys right before your apartment door. Your smile dropped and you took in the body in front of you, from their feet to the hat that sat on top of their blonde-ish hair. Justin.

"How did you get in here?" you asked him.

"I have my ways." he said, smirking afterwards. You rolled your eyes and walked around him, opening your door. He followed closely behind you into your place, probably making sure that you couldn't slam the door in his face.

"What are you doing here, Justin?" you asked him. You made your way to your bedroom and sat your bag down before kicking off your shoes. Of course he followed and was now watching you from a few feet away.

"I need to talk to you." he said.

"You do know that when someone ignores your texts and calls that means they don't want to talk right?"

"Well that's too bad because I'm here now." he said.

"You can leave." you told him in a "matter of fact" tone. He chuckled and chose to come sit on your bed next to you.

"Stop being so mean and let me apologize."

"I think you already tried to do that in the car." you said. He looked at you and chuckled again, which only annoyed you more.

"You're cute when you're trying to be mad at me." he told you, making you furrow your eyebrows and fight the urge to slap him across his cute little face.

"I'm not trying to be anything. I'm still pissed off at you."

"Then let me do what I came over here to do so we can make up." he said. You sighed and he took that as a sign of you giving in, so he spoke again. "I just want to say that I know I was wrong for making you leave the party like that. I was out of line and I apologize for it. I'm also sorry for being mad at you for kissing Chris. It's honestly none of my business what you do with him. I was just... jealous." he said.

"Jealous of what?" was the first thing that came to mind.

"I told you, y/n. I have feelings for you." he told you. You shook your head, still not believing that he likes you in any way other than as a friend.

"No, you don't."

"Yes.. I do." he told you. You squinted as you looked at him, still not sure if you should believe him. In your mind, he couldn't like you. It would just be too ironic for him to start liking you now.

"Then prove it, Justin, because right now, I don't believe you." you told him. You watched as he looked at you before bringing his hand up to grab your chin. You didn't react, you just watched as his face inched closer to yours. When his lips were almost touching your lips, you broke out of his grasp and stood up before he could do anything else.

"What are you doing?!" you yelled at him.

"I'm proving it." He had a look of confusion on his face as he looked up at you.

"I didn't mean for you to kiss me!" What the hell is a kiss going to prove anyway? He kisses girls in his videos all the time so he clearly knows how to fake a kiss. It wouldn't mean a thing to you.

"Then how else am I supposed to prove it?!"

"I don't know, but don't do that!" you told him. No matter how long you've been waiting for the day where he would kiss you, you didn't want it now. Not when you weren't sure if it was genuine or not.

"Well.. do you want to go on a date with me then? Maybe tomorrow?" he asked. You looked at him, searching his face for something that would let you know if you should believe him or not. A big part of you believed Justin was only doing this out of fear of losing you, thinking that the closer you get to Chris, the further you'll drift away from him. He's dumb for thinking that if he did. Nothing will ever make you stop talking to Justin.

"Um... I don't know... I agreed to go out with Chris.."

"Chris? How'd he even get your number?"

"It's not your business, but I ran into him today and he asked me." You were still standing in front of Justin, scared that if you sat down he might kiss you again and of what you'd do if he did.

"Oh.. so you're going out with him tomorrow?" he asked. You nodded your head even though you didn't know when you were going out with Chris. You just needed an excuse that Justin couldn't try to convince you to change.

"You're really picking him over me? I've known you for years. You just met him." He stood up while he talked, which made you take a few steps back to put some distance between you.

"I've also liked you for at least a year so it's kinda hard to believe that you finally like me back"  is what you wanted to say, but of course you didn't because Justin would never, ever let this go if you did.

Before you could even collect your thoughts to form an acceptable response, Justin was grabbing your hips and crashing his lips into yours. He brought your body close to his, so close that you could feel his heart beating against your chest as your lips moved in sync with his. It felt like your stomach was flipping around in your body and your heart had stopped beating. This kiss you shared with him made you feel so many different ways, but it was clear that you enjoyed it.

He pulled away just as quick as he pulled you in and kept you close to him. Not as close as before, but just close enough to be able to see your reaction. You looked at his face, still a little confused, before your mind processed everything that just happened, causing you to lift your right hand up and give him the slap you fought the urge to give him earlier. He stepped back and held his face as he looked at the floor.

"I can't believe you! You think you can do whatever you want! I finally start liking someone other than you and you have to ruin it! It hasn't even been two hours since I was so happy to be going out with Chris and now I'm rethinking it all to go out with you! Every time I try to stop liking you, you find a way to pull me back in and I hate you for it." Your mind was so jumbled up and you were so angry that you didn't realize or care what you were saying. All you knew was that you still had very strong feelings for Justin and he wouldn't let you get over them.

"If you like me that much then just be with me already! I'm confessing that I actually like you. This isn't new, I've liked you for some months now."

"Then why did you continue to talk to Selena and then leave me to go hang with her?! You don't do that to people you like, Justin!" you yelled at him.

"I don't know, I guess I was scared to tell you. I never, ever thought you liked me, but as soon as I saw you with Chris, I knew I had to tell you before it was too late."

"Well it is too late. I'm going on a date with Chris and you're friends with him so this can't happen. Can you leave now?" you asked him. You looked at his face, which was still a bit red from your slap, as he took in what you just told him.

"What? No. You don't like him nearly as much as you like me."

"Justin, can you please not make this difficult? Just leave, please." you told him. He looked at you with a sad expression before reluctantly walking out. You waited a few minutes before going to lock the door behind him.

-

cry. i didn't want to do a part 3 but i know you're gonna ask. [sighs] just tell me if you want one or if you want me to move on from this. if you want one, give me ideas for it as well.

oh & just to get some different kind of comments in the mix - what's your favorite imagine i've written so far?

thanks for reading, you guys will never know how much it means to me. ♡