"Y/n, I really didn't know I could do it" you tilted your head at him, "The hand shake. The dab?" you giggled at him, "Armin do you mean dap?"

He thought about what he said before giggling and nodding eagerly. "Yeah that. It kind of just came about. I didn't even know I could do it" He said opening the car door for you to get in and closed it, walking to his other side to drive off.

✁ ✃ ✁ ✃

❥ Armin kicked the door opened with his foot allowing you to walk in before he did and there was Eren. "How's my two favorite people doing!? So glad you guys could finally come to a conclusion and be to—" Armin threw the closest shoe at Eren as Eren groaned.

"What was that for?! You don't want me to be happy for you two that you guys are fina—" The other shoe met with Erens face as you laughed in the back. "Armin stop! Why would you do that!?" Eren looked up to see Armins face a lil more serious than usual as he softly shook his head.

Eren took the hint while pouting, realizing Armin didn't confess yet. "Ouch Armin." Eren muttered. Armin shook his head while walking away. Eren softly smiled at you when he saw your confused face in the back.

"Hey Eren" You patted his cheeks as you followed behind Armin, "Hey y/n, you look good" you turned around doing a whole 360° and heard a chuckle come from him,

"Thank y—"

"I take it back, doing too much now" You gasped while laughing with Eren, "You even copy the way I say my shit so shut up and go back to your room jägerbomb" Armin cackled while walking inside his room as you saw Eren throw one of his slides at you.

It hit your back as you turned around picking it up while nodding. "I'll get back to you in a bit Armin" you dropped your bag walking up to Eren to see him smirking.

"Wanna go?" Eren giggled when he saw you roll up your sleeves. "Definitely" was all that left Eren's lip before you all heard a loud clap sound. Armin paused his movements staring back at y'all to see the side of Eren's face burning, turning red from the impact of the slides directly on his cheek.

It left a mark on his cheeks as your eyes widened while giggling, "Oh my god, I'm sorry Eren. I ain't know it was finna be like that" you slowly dropped the slides seeing Eren bite his lips and a chuckle come out.

You started backing up when you saw Eren pick up the slides while staring at you,

"C'mere" he jerked his finger while coming closer to you as you giggled going over to Armins room but you saw that the door was closed and ran to other side of the counter as Eren was on the other side.

Everytime you tried moving an inch Eren would do the same. "Eren stop I didn't mean it!" You pleaded as Eren shrugged while smiling, "We could be matching you know? Cheek to cheek." He gave you an air kiss while showing off the mark on his cheek.

You got the giggles not realizing Eren was moving closer to you. As soon as he was about to swing on you, you quickly ran to his room, that being the only open space close to you.

"Oh y/n you fucked up" Eren laughed behind the door as you mumbled a shit to yourself, "Where is Armin when you need him in times like these!?" you whined out as Eren continued to laugh.

Where was Armin? In the bathroom. He ain't have a clue of what was going on knowing that you were already in his room probably setting up the lava lamp already.

"Y/n you could've went to any place but my room" You sighed while looking around. His room wasn't bad, you thought that maybe he'll have snack bags laying on the floor but he was neat.