Chapter 71: SCP-1765

In Area-37, a researcher was examining three retrieved artifacts, retrieved from a successful raid on a Serpent's Hand base. Suddenly, three humanoid entities, representing to be girls of varying ages, appeared behind him.

The girls were wearing formal uniforms, almost matching with each other.

"Alright, that should conclude the examinations..."

"Greetings, esteemed members of the Foundation." the girl with brown hair greeted, presumably being the most mature of the girls. "We have come here to bring you auspicious news."

The researcher turned around to see the girls. They didn't look to have any ill intentions, however, they do seem questionable.

"Aye, you'll all be pleased to hear this from us." the girl with blonde hair added, presumably the other mature girl of them.

"Hello." the youngest girl with black hair finished.

"What the hell is this?" the researcher asked.

"Could you pardon us for a moment?" the eldest girl interjected, her voice sounding annoyed, then turned to the other two girls. "Sisters, I thought we have agreed to let me handle the introductions. You're embarrassing us in front of them..."

"Oh, right, my bad..." the second eldest chuckled lightly. "Go ahead then, we'll be quiet..."

"Apologies..." the youngest girl added.

"Okay, good." the eldest sister then turned back to the researcher. "As I was saying, Greetings. We are pleased to be able for us to be finally acquainted, for we have observed your esteemed organisation for some time. We have observed others as well, but you have outshone the rest, like a bright beacon in the darkened seas. For that I say, well done."

"Aye, we are very proud of you!" the second eldest sister added, with a smile reaching ear to ear.

"Congratulations." the youngest sister finished, with a light smile on her face.

"Um... could someone get security in here?" the researcher asked, his tone of voice sounding worried. "We have a situa--"

The researcher didn't continue to speak, as his tongue suddenly became blackened and withered.

"Can you please be quiet for a few moments, sir?" the eldest sister then cleared her throat. "Alright, now where was I? Oh, right. With all of this considered, you are more than worthy of receiving our assistance with your organisation. It's an honour that is most rare."

"Aye, rare like a bloody good steak." the second eldest sister added.

"Tartare." the youngest sister finished.

The researcher tried to speak to the sisters again, but his tongue had suddenly crumbled to dust. He then fell to the floor, and he became unconscious.

"Isn't that a bit rude?" the eldest sister spoke again. "Why must humans act this silly? Because of that, I lost my train of thought again. Where we we, sisters?"

"About how they absolutely need our help." the second eldest sister answered.

"Assistance." the youngest sister added.

"Oh, right, thank you." the eldest sister smiled, then turned to the unconscious researcher. "Anyways, seeing that you meticulously keep to the scientific method, we think that we will be of great use to you if we do the same ourselves. Not to mention, that our skills in that field are substantial. We will be conducting essential experiments and we will report to you the data and findings. I believe that this is the beginning of a beautiful partnership between us."