Prologue

A group of young teenagers, college students, were just messing around with each other in the hallways of their school. The group only consisted of five people; three boys and two girls, but they have stuck by each other ever since they were children.

"Come on, Adrian! Stop messing around!" one of the girls said, her tone of voice sounded irritated.

"Hey, I'm just telling the truth, Drista..." the boy, Adrian, continued to tease. "Stop being so defensive about it."

Adrian Davidson, 19, is kind of the joker of the group. He always finds obscure ways to poke fun at someone, mostly Drista. He has short dark brown hair, fair skin, green eyes and of average height.

He is wearing his usual black jacket, blue undershirt, and blue jeans.

"It's not that easy to feel like that! You can't just keep joking about it!" Drista argued.

Drista McConnell, 18, is more on the boyish side of things. She's one of the two energetic people of the group. She had medium length brown hair, fair skin, brown eyes, and of short height.

She is wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. She also had a plaid jacket, with the sleeves tied around her waist.

"Don't you wanna tell Freddie how you feel, Drista?" Adrian teased once more.

"Shut it, Adrian!" Drista raised her voice.

"That's enough, you two..." said the other girl, seemingly annoyed at their antics.

Drista looked at her and said "He started it! You tell him to stop, Athena! Not me!"

Athena Green, 20, is the smart one of the group. The group always depends on her whenever logical decisions turn up. She has long brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and of average height.

She is wearing white blouse, a brown skirt and black leggings. She also wore red square glasses to complete her intelligent look.

"Nonetheless, you kept raising your voice, Drista. Therefore, you're just as responsible." Athena replied.

"Man, why can't you take my side for once, Athena?" Drista sulked.

"I just merely observe what is right." Athena answered.

"You really aren't showing any empathy at all, do ya Thea?" the boy next to Athena asked.

"It's not that. I'm just a bit tired of seeing them fight all the time, Dustin..." Athena answered.

Dustin Portnow, 19, is the polar opposite of Athena. He was more athletic and energetic like Drista, and he's very impulsive, unlike Athena. He has short brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, and of average height.

He was wearing his checkered long-sleeved polo, but it was undone, showing his basketball jersey underneath, and he was wearing blue jeans.

"Speaking of which, where's Freddie anyway?" Dustin asked, curiously.

"I haven't seen him since the bell rang..." Adrian answered. "What about you guys?"

"I haven't seen nor heard from him either." Athena answered.

"Hope he's alright..." Drista said, out of worry.

"Yeah, you best hope for it. You wouldn't want anything bad happening to him, would you?" Adrian began teasing again.

"W-Well, of course! He's our friend, Adrian!" Drista started to raise her voice again like before.

"Here we go again..." Dustin sighed as he and Athena knew another argument would escalate.