Chapter 70: SCP-527

Comenzar desde el principio

"Alright, fine..." Drista replied.

"Yeah, but if you're lying, then I'm going to kill you..." Dustin told the joker.

"Alright, bet." Adrian replied confidently.

The four have arrived at the common room and Freddie opened the door for the rest. The four went inside, only to find it empty.

"You said that the fish person was here, Adrian?" Freddie asked for confirmation.

"Yeah, well, he was here..." Adrian responded. "But I swear, guys! I'm not lying!"

"But there's nothing here, Adrian!" Drista replied. "You dragged us all the way here for nothing!"

"Goddammit, Adrian..." Dustin muttered.

"No, seriously, guys!" Adrian said. "He was right there!"

The door then opened, which gained the attention of the four. The person then entered the room, and it was the SCP.

"Hey, what's all the commotion in here?" the SCP asked. "I could hear your voices from the hallway. Is everything alright with you?"

"There you are..." Adrian responded. "You came in at the right time. I was gonna get beaten up."

"Call yourself lucky, Adrian..." Dustin replied.

"Anyways, what was wrong with you earlier?" the SCP asked. "You didn't say anything when you went out the door."

"It'snothing... don't worry about it..." Adrian answered.

"So, you must be an SCP that Adrian encountered earlier, right?" Freddie asked.

"Yes, that's me alright." the SCP answered. "I'm Mister Fish, pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, Mister Fish." Freddie answered. "I'm Frederick, this is Drista, Dustin and Adrian."

"Adrian?" the SCP asked. "I thought his name was Mister Comedian..."

"Well, I wouldn't call him a comedian..." Drista opposed.

"That's preposterous!" Mister Fish interjected. "He has been cracking some jokes earlier as he was drinking coffee! He certainly has it in him!"

"I dunno about that, man..." Dustin replied.

"Hey, Adrian... crack a few jokes for us." the SC0 turned to the joker. "Come on, show them your jokes..."

"Maybe later, I'm a bit worn out..." Adrian replied.

"Whatever you say, chap..."

The door to the common room suddenly opened and Athena had went inside. She then noticed the four and Mister Fish with them.

"Oh, hello guys... and I see that you're now acquainted with SCP-527..." Athena greeted.

"Oh, hello there." the SCP greeted the researcher. "Yes, I was just talking to them. Are they your friends?"

"Yes, they are..." Athena nodded.

"Oh, I see." the SCP understood. "Well, that's good to know."

"What brings you here, Athena?" Freddie asked.

"Well, actually, I was looking for Mister Fish..." Athena answered. "We're going to have an interview with him."

"What's it about?" Drista asked.