𝘠𝘰𝘶
iktr! 😝
dani came through for me this time

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
🥂

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
must be nice to have someone😣
fuck all of y'all
boutta block y'all on instagram.
fuck you and you.

𝘠𝘰𝘶
ciara please😭

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
but lowkey y/n.
what you and armin doing in h&m...
y'all buying clothes orr sum else👁👁

𝘠𝘰𝘶
forget what i said about
you being on my side😒

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
LMAO

𝘠𝘰𝘶
but hold on
lemme ask him

You looked around the store looking for Armin till you landed eyes on a blonde boy holding up a pair of brand new socks. "Armin" he turned around at the familiar voice.

"Y/n look" he showed you a pair of radio socks as you nodded asking him if he was gonna get it but he just shrugged.

"Probably but yea?" He asked you as to why you called out for him, "Do you remember the last time we went skating?" He nodded.

"Do you remember what all of us were wearing? Like what were you wearing?" Armin pushed out his bottom lip while squinting then felt a hit on his shoulder, "Stop copying me"

He giggled as you rolled your eyes, "I was wearing a striped shirt with black cargo pants and white vans. If I remember correctly" you smiled while side eyeing him knowing that you had it right.

"Really?" He nodded pulling out his phone to show you a picture. You grabbed his phone turning your back at him as you sent the picture to yourself.

"Did you just send my picture to yourself?" Armin asked as you shook your head and heard him chuckle, "Awe you like the picture don't you? It's fine y/n I understand if I'm just really attractive and all" Armin playfully shoved you as you giggled shoving him back.

"But why?" You explained the whole situation to Armin as he nodded. "Oh, so your guess was right about me?" you sent out a quick 'mmph' as Armin smiled.

"Really know what I like don't you?"

"Boy shut up, it was a random guess" Armin shook his head resting his elbow on your shoulder, "Then how was it so accurate?" You shrugged,

"You know how I am that's why your guess was spot on" Armin placed a quick kiss on your cheek as you mentally smiled to yourself.

You rolled your eyes unlocking your phone again, "Do you remember what all of my friends were wearing?" Armin eagerly nodded as you told him to say each and everyone's description in separate voice audios to your groupchat.

Armin shook his head, feeling shy, "Oh but you're gonna send me a voice audio of you saying baby to me right? Stop being so shy. It's just descriptions" Armin pushed the phone away from his lips.

"What am I even supposed to say?" You stared at him blinking fastly 'cause you just told him exactly what to say, "Armin, I literally just told you what to say"