Target

I yawned and adjusted in my place but suddenly something happened and I looked at Taehyung.....!!!!

I'm startled and took my palm out from his hand and I averted my gaze to other side, OMG I pressed it, The Fuck...,, what do I do now..??

Taehyung eyes widened when I looked at him, Argh I cursed internally, I hope I could die right now, Do I have to look at him? No? Ahhh What should I do..?? I felt a hand travelling back my waist and I slowly looked at Taehyung.

He blinked his eyes and mouthed "It's okay, I'm fine", No, He is not, his eyes are telling that he is not okay...!!! 

I smiled and kept my head on his shoulders.

Tae's POV

ArrGGgHhh, I can't control this anymore, I tried to be cool and okay but I can't control myself anymore. I slowly looked at y/n and found that she is slept, Then I looked at all members, RM is awake and all others are slept. 

"Hyung..??" , "Oh, You are still Awake..??" Rm asked. "I need to go to Washroom" I said. He looked at me and nodded his head. I slowly got up and y/n's head fell on Jungkook's. There is no time to get jealous. 

I went into the washroom and stood in front of the mirror, I slowly looked down to my bulge, I released it while groaning "Fuck, y/n, you created a big problem". It is the third time I'm controlling, One is in car, then back in her room and now..,, 

I sighed and started solving the problem, I tried very hard to not to make any sounds, And finally I sighed heavily after I'm done. I cleaned myself and walked outside, I looked at everyone and RM slept. I tucked all members with blankets and went to bed again. 

I sighed looking at the mess on the bed, except Suga all are lying on the bed. "If you are done with your things let's sleep" I jumped when y/n spoke. I widened my eyes and looked at her. She closed her eyes and spoke, I thought she is talking in her sleep. I went near her and she opened her one eye and smiled looking at me. 

"You didn't sleep..??" I mouthed looking at her. "Waiting for you" She whispered. I smiled and slept beside her. I pulled her into me more and more, she wrapped her arms around my waist and we slept. I again checked if anyone is looking at us but all went into deep slumber.

Y/N's POV

I woke up groaning and caught my head with my both hands. I ruffled my hair and looked at my surroundings, I widened my eyes when Taehyung is on one side of my neck and Jungkook is on another side, "What the heck" I mumbled to myself. I slowly moved and took both their hands from my waist and got up, I slowly get off of the bed and "Ah" I startled when I stamped on Jimin's hand.

Woah, He doesn't even have sense, I looked at the clock and It's 8AM. Jimin and J-hope are on the ground, I sighed and turned towards the door but suddenly my eyes fell on the couch where Suga is sleeping.

I slowly walked to the couch and tugged the phone from Suga's hand without waking him up. I looked at the mobile and turned it back, It's a small teddy bear case and I smiled looking at it.

"what are you doing with my phone..?" Suga said and I widened my eyes looking at him, I quickly replied "Nothing I'm just looking at the mobile case". 

"You already got up..?" I heard Jin's voice. "It's 8AM" I said. "So..!!" J-hope spoke. I said to all "Continue your sleep, I'm going to leave" I said and ran out.

I went to room and thought about the breakfast but I didn't feel like eating, I plopped on the bed for sometime and suddenly ' I'm going to ruin you ' I wide opened my eyes and got up straight.

"y/n you okay..??" Appa asked me. I looked at him and nodded panting heavily. "I'm okay, it's just a bad dream" Appa slowly ruffled my hair and sat beside me. He held my hand and said "It's okay, everything will be fine, You have me, just lean on me" I relaxed and calmed a bit with that.