Break Up

I saw an Unknown number and picked it up.

"Hello, Ms. y/n, It's me Yoona"

I widened my eyes, Tension filled in me, My hands started Shivering.

"He-hello" My voice cracked.

"HAHAHA, You want to hear him..???" She said, I waited with sweaty forehead.

There is silence, Silence everywhere.

"Hello..??, Tae..???" I spoke.

"I'm breaking Up with you" My world turned dark, My timed stopped at once when I heard it from him.

"W-wh-" My voice barely came out.

"Are you happy now..??, Look How good I am, I gave you a chance to speak with your boyfriend for the last time, Make a photo of mine and hang it on your wall cause everyone doesn't get this chance" She spoke.

"WHAT ARE YOU SPEAKING..??? fucking give the phone to Tae" I shouted out in phone.

"Shut Up, Don't act like you love him so much, If you do so...,, Come to the XXXX Airport, I'll be leaving in 20 mins with Tae, And your journey is 30 mins, Lets see you LOVE HIM OR NOT" With that she hanged up.

I threw the mobile on ground harshly "ARRgggGGgHHhhh" I groaned while pulling my hair down.

"Y/N, What happened..??" Jimin asked me but I didn't speak anything

"First Get Up" Jin made me stand Up.

"Bike, Keys" I went to the bike and sat on it.

"Y/N, Where are you Going..??" Jimin Asked.

"It's YOONA, I'll tell you everything after I come here" With that I raised my accelerator.

{Before the phone call}

[TAE'S POV]

I'm in Dark room when I opened my eyes "Oh, You woke darling..??, Get Up flight is in 30 mins".

All lights are on and I saw Yoona sitting beside me on the chair, while I was on the Bed.

"Where am I, What flight..??" I asked slowly touching my forehead.

"Haha, we are leaving to Korea, Right Now" I widened my eyes.

"What The Heck..??, I'm not coming anywhere, On My dead Body, If I do so" I uttered out.

"HAHAHAHA, Okay, Then, Let's make it y/n's Dead Body" She said.

"WHAT..??, My Men Are already around her, Do you want me to kill her..??"

"NO, NO, NO, PLEASE" I shouted out.

"Good Choice, Then tell her that you are breaking up with her" I widened my eyes and looked at her.

I nodded my head sideways "NEVER" I said.

She smirked and got up from her place, She walked towards me and sat on the bed beside me.

"Decide Whom I have to call, My men Or y/n" She said and crossed her hands.

"Yoona, Please" I pleaded her.

She nodded sideways "I don't have time Tae, Choose faster".

I started Crying "Don't cry Babe" She wiped my tears and demanded.

"Faster Tae, Choose fast, Come on" I nodded sideways continuously.

"But I love he-" , "Shut Up, Just Shut Up, If I call my Men, Then SHE WILL DEFINETELY DIE"

"Come On, In 3 count, 1, 2-"

"Okay, Okay, Okayyyyyy, Don't hurt her, I'll do it myself" I uttered.