Revealed

You woke up hearing Laughs and noises, Your eyes widened when you saw.....,,,,

Y/N's POV

"Omma..??" I said with shocking eyes and looked at the wall clock. "Shit, It's 8AM" I mumbled to myself, I heard groaning sound and realization hit me, I widened my eyes and turned back..,,

We are not on the couch anymore we fell down and slept off there only, I cursed myself "Good morning" He smiled and sat up with sleepy eyes. 

"HeY- Yo- Idiot" I signaled with eyes to look at Omma and Appa..,,,

His looked to my side and his eyes widened "AAhhHHhh" We both moved apart when Tae shouted loudly. 

Appa started walking towards us, I looked at him and bend my head down where as Taehyung stood up in his place "Come for breakfast" I looked at him with surprised eyes. He suddenly looked at me with serious eyes and ordered "YOU TOO".

I got up quickly and walked to dining without speaking anything, All came to the dining and sat, Taehyung sat beside me and Appa sat beside omma. I'm continuously looking at them, While they are eating. "Will you eat or just look" I flinched and suddenly started eating.

"Dad, I love her" I widened by eyes and looked at him quickly, Omma and Appa both looked at Tae and then at me. I nodded sideways looking at them then Tae looked at me seriously, I looked at him and nodded straight. Again I looked at Omma and Appa with tensed and Innocent eyes.

They are giving a death glare, I bend my head down, I looked at Appa when I heard him asking "If I ask you, Is it me or him, whom would you choose..??". "Appa, You know the Answer, It's always YOU, I can leave him for you but I cannot leave you for him, And I can't leave him for anyone except you, I love him so much" I said very softly.

Appa's eyes became watery and nodded with a smile, I looked at him with surprised eyes and looked at Omma, She too nodded with a smile. My face lit up with happiness I looked at Taehyung and found him looking at me. A water drop down my eye and we both smiled looking at each other.

Tae's POV

I was about to hold y/n's hand but suddenly my phone rang and made me stop doing that. I looked at the mobile number and took my mobile and got up from my place "I'll take the call and come back" I said and everyone nodded.

I went out and spoke "Hello..??"

???: Hi Tae How are you..??, I missed you..,,

Me: Why do you call me..??, What made you do that..???

???: Baby, you forgot..??? We are lovers know..!!!

Me: Cut the crap, Don't speak Rubbish..,,

???: This is not Rubbish, This is Love, I loved You, I love you And I alway-

Me: SHUT UP

???: You are still same, Shouting like that is not so good...,,

Me: Can you ju-

???: I think you have a girlfriend now..?? What Tae..,, Are you cheating on me..??

My eyes widened when she said these words how does she know..??, Hardly no one knows, How com- , I came out of my thoughts when she spoke again.

???: Don't think too much, We already met..,, Hahahaha, Why..?? Are you scared..??

I spoke nothing, I was caught off guard when she spoke like that, I have no words, She continued..,,

???: How come she is so beautiful..??, And How come All women will fall for you just like that...?? Only to be dead in my hands....,,,

Me: I don't know what I'm going to do to you If you touch her, NO NO, Even Your shadow touches her..,,