Play time

"Get ready, you are coming with me tomorrow" She said and before I utter something she left from dining.

{Next Day Morning}

Y/N's POV.

I got ready and wore something official.

I walked downstairs and found all the members waiting for me

I gave a small smile and walked to them.

"You look good" Omma said and Appa immediately "When she didn't..??".

All laughed out.

"I had to go" I said.

"Are you sure..??, You don't want us to come along with you..??" Jimin asked.

I nodded sideways and smiled.

I ruffled Jimin's hair and blinked my eyes. Jimin gave a small smile. I smiled at everyone and walked out.

I took my Race car out after 3months.

"y/n, You really don't want us to come with you..??" Jungkook asked me by holding my hand.

I smiled and raised his Chin up.

"Jungkook-ahh, I'm fine, You know my capabilities" I said slowly, He nodded and slowly pulled me into a hug which made me immediately hug him back.

I slowly rubbed his back and he said "Please take care of yourself, I don't want to loose one more now, You are that much important to me".

"Hey, Bro, She is important to all of us" jin said which made everyone to burst out laughing, Jungkook slowly broke the hug and I smiled looking at him.

"I'll be going now" I said to everyone and waved to them.

"Be careful, Fighting, Take care" All said and I got inside the car.

I started the Car and drove off.

I'm on the highway going in a dangerous speed.

I took my blue tooth and called "Hello, Levi, Are you ready..??"

"We are just 200m away, pull over when you see my c-" I pulled at Levi's Car.

"You are too fast" Levi uttered and hanged up.

"Where is she..??" I asked him.

"She is in the back seat, I gave her Restoril, So she stays in sleep for around 20 to 24 hours, Nothing will happen to her" Levi said and I nodded.

"I'm going then, Be there before me" I ordered and Levi bowed.

I started going again, I pulled the car in front of a house and took my mobile out, I called "Wook, I'm down"

"I'll be there in 15mins, Is that okay..??" Wook spoke.

"Not a problem, Meeting is in an hour" I said.