UnExpected

I went and opened the door,

Oh my god , His gaze..!!! , How can a person be so intimidating just by his looks..?? What am I even thinking..??? Get a straight brain you idiot..?? I thought to myself.

I looked at him and sighed lightly "What do you want..??" I asked him as if he is a stranger.

He is still looking at me like that "helloo..??" I swayed my palm over his face , he didn't even blink.

I again spoke "Okay if you have nothing to say then fine..!!" , I was about to close the door but he stopped me from closing it and entered inside pushing me by my neck , He turned to the other side and locked the door.

My eyes widened and I turned back to run but before I could take a step further he grabbed my waist and threw me on the bed and before I sit up he hovered over me.

I closed my eyes tightly "Open your eyes" he said with deep voice, I nodded my head sideways. "I said open your eyes" He made his voice too deep and husky. I still didn't open and nodded again.

"Then I have to kiss you" I wide opened my eyes and looked into his eyes. "NO" I uttered out. "YES" He said and started leaning forward . I widened my eyes and he closed his eyes moving forward "No" I went back and nudged my head more into the bead. "yes" he is dangerously close to me. "Taehyung Noo" I whimpered and closed my eyes. "y/n yes" He took my hands into his and locked them at the side of the bed.

Now , His whole body is completely pressed on mine , My breath is uneven , His nose touched mine , I slowly gave in "y/n" he called out so deeply , "Hmm" I replied. "y/n" I stopped struggling and he slowly released my hands.

"Mmm" I hummed , His breath fell on my lips , There is silence which made me open my eyes , I slowly opened my eyes and found him looking at me.

"Thanks for saving My Dad" He said. he smiled and got up from me and left the room.

I got up from the bed and stood straight "What was that..??" I slowly mumbled to myself. "This is how people say thanks...?? AARrrGGghhh Never mind" I fisted my hands inside my hair and stood there closing my eyes and cursing under my breath . But suddenly

 But suddenly