First Time

I walked and plopped on the bed, I was about to close my eyes but got up when I heard a door knock...,,,,

I knitted my eyebrows looking at the door I slowly walked to the door and opened it.

Author's POV.

You opened the door and found Taehyung standing there, You did not expect this. 

You looked into his eyes and he does the same.

He looked you from top to bottom and you looked at him watching you like that.

He sighed lightly and looked into your eyes again.

"Do you need something..??" You asked softly and very slowly without breaking eye contact.

He pushed you inside by your both shoulders, you were shocked with his actions and caught his shoulders for balance.

He kicked the door back with his leg and it closed, Now he grabbed your waist and pulled you to the door harshly, He slammed you on the door, You both didn't break eye contact, His eyes are filled with lust.

He locked the door beside your waist, you looked at his hand closing the door and looked into his hungry eyes again.

"Let's end this here..??, Let's Stop..??" He whispered by bending a bit while his one hand is on your side waist resting and the other is on the door beside your face.

He raised his both eyebrows and his eyes are so intimidating, You are controlling it too much.

You said nothing and just looked into his eyes.

Your hands are left down freely the whole time, He took his hand from the door and caught your wrist, You gasped when he held your wrist hardly and pressed on your waist with other hand.

He pulled you closer to him by your waist with one hand and kept your wrist on his neck, He held your waist with his both hands and pulled you dangerously close to him.

Your breath became uneven, You are already on high and he is making this even more hard, You both spoke nothing but just looked at each other.

He looked at your lips and you looked at his eyes "Can I kiss you..??" Your lips parted a bit, He is very close to you that your lips almost touched. 

He looked at your eyes and you said "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said those words".

His eyes soften and he said very softly "I'm sorry that I took you and Lev-" You closed his lips with your index finger "Sorry accepted, You don't have to tell the reason".

He smiled and started caressing your cheek slowly, You closed your eyes when he touched you, Your opened eyes and caught his hand hand in yours which is on your cheek. You looked at him and slowly brought his hand to your waist.

You gave a small smile to him and said "I miss you the whole day", He pulled you close by your waist harshly and slammed his lips on yours at once and broke it, He kissed you again and stopped, Again and stopped, Again and again he did the same thing, You slid your hands around his neck but he is kissing you and breaking by the time you respond to it.

This is increasing your body temperature, He rubbed on your curves and you ruffled his hair and started playing with it, You body is giving you tingling sensation when he is kissing and breaking it.

He stopped kissing and looked at you, Your chest is heaving up and down, He looked at your slight cleavage, He bend and started kissing on your jaw, he then came to your neck, He held your hair into pony and pulled it down for more access on your neck, He sucked and bit on your neck.