Magazine

you looked at your palms, Your eyes widened.

"Tae" You called him worriedly.

He got up and looked at your face.

"Blood" You said.

"Come out of me" You said and he looked at your palm.

He came out of you and fell beside you on his face against the bed.

"It's Bleeding, You are so senseless" You said and sat up.

He took his head out from the bed and giggled.

"Aigoo, y/n, It has to bleed know..!!" He said and laughed.

"Wah, look at it, scratch marks all over you back" You said with so much worry.

"Babe, Let's Bath, We are sticky, Also this thing will get cleaned" He said and before I utter anything, I found myself in his arms and we walked into the washroom.

{After Cleaning ourselves}

Y/N's POV

"y/n, I love you" He said while I'm sitting beside him and writing ointment on his back, while he is sleeping on his front against the bed.

I giggled and said "Who do you think I love then..?, I love you so much my bread cheeks".

He turned towards me and pulled me to him by my wrist, I threw the ointment away and hugged him tightly.

"I like it more when we are naked because of you we are covered now" He said, I bit his arm and he hissed in pain.

"Shut Up and off that thing" I pointed towards the night stand.

He switched off the lights and I hugged him tightly.

We both slept in our embraces.

{At Shooting}

Actually Boys got shooting today so all were at the indoor shooting, we only got One day more for the final runaway.

I walked inside the studio after doing some work at resort, While everyone already reached here.

I wore:

I walked inside and found the shoot was going on, I walked so slowly as my whole body became so weak because of the last night stunts.

I covered my neck with full makeup.

A small smile crept on my face looking my one and only boyfriend.