Work Issues

"Thanks for the food...!!" I said as my whole mouth was filled with food. He sat beside me , He laughed and said "Aishh..,, Come here" I was confused. He held my chin and pulled me close to him , He wiped the corner of my lips with a tissue.

Again...,,, 

I looked at him when he is doing that , He slowly stopped wiping and looked back into my eyes , We are staring at each other , He slowly averted his gaze to my lips while I'm watching him.

His hand slowly came down from my cheek to my hand which is gripping my jean with nervousness and he held my fist into his , he started leaning forward and slowly he closed his eyes. I kept my other hand on his chest in order to stop him.

"y/n" he said very seductively and deeply with his husky voice.

"Taehyung , we need to stop" I whispered and he whispered back "Please" and dragged my hand from his chest to his neck and placed it there. I slowly closed my eyes when came dangerously close to me. He kept his other hand on my waist , I felt his breath on my lips.

"Kids..??" I heard from outside. "OMMAA" I shouted out loud and pushed him in one go. He tripped from the chair and fell down along with the chair , Omma entered inside with worried eyes and asked "what happened..??" 

I widened my eyes and saw Appa coming inside , Taehyung stood straight in his place and fixed his hair , he is shocked too , I nodded my head sideways "Nothing" He continued "Nothing". "Its Coackr-" , "Its lizar-" We bought said at the same time. I internally spitted on my face.

"Actually , We got rid of a lizard few minutes back But now its a cockroach" I finished it. "You are really kids , What they will do..??" Omma asked while Appa laughed out loud.

"Go to your rooms and sleep" I nodded my head and said "I got somethings to pick up from the car, I'll get them" They nodded and I left.

{Outside of the House}

I heard my phone is continuously ringing , I went inside the passenger seat and sat , I saw the phone and there are 28 missed calls from Selina "What happe-" I was cut off when I again saw her calling , I picked it up right away.

"Selina , Are you-" , "Ms. y/n , Do something" , "What happened..??" , "I lost all the files , All the documents that I prepared from past one month for the Australia project" she is crying , I heard her sobs "Selina , Calm down , Let's do something , Just get to sleep and Come to office tomorrow okay..??" , "I'm scared , What if we cannot complete this..??" she said.

"Selina , I'm here , Don't say to anyone and just come to Office tomorrow" I said and hanged up.

I called solar "Solar , Come to office tomorrow , There is something we need to complete". She said 'yes'.

I went to my room after that picking all my stuff and threw it somewhere in the room. I picked my laptop and did some work , I collected all the material that is needed for tomorrow's task. I prepared a time table for us to work and complete it by the time we go.

I slowly drifted to sleep....!!!

I woke up in the morning and hurriedly did all my things. I wore an office outfit:

 I wore an office outfit: