In Love

Levi called you, You picked up the call and walked out.

Y/N's POV

"It's suspicious here" Levi uttered..,,

"Where are you..??" You asked him seriously.

"I'm in the corridor" You hanged up and went to Levi.

Y/N's POV

Levi was walking front and back, I went to him and asked "What happened..?"

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the room to where all members come after the walk..,,

He pointed his finger to the table and I looked there, That is Taehyung's Mobile, It's an Unknown number, The mobile is on silent.

"It's been the 10th time I'm watching, It is continuously ringing" I looked seriously at the phone and walked to it.

The call was ended and I asked Levi "May be something happened to someone, Should have picked it u-" The mobile is showing the call again.

Without waiting for a second I picked it up and Kept the phone on speaker, My heart halted when I heard "Hey Babe, Why are you not answering my call..??, Should not do that to me, I was waiting for a long time"

I looked confused and looked at Levi "hello..??, Ahh, Are you planning on not talking..??, you know that I love you so much know..!!, We are lovers know..??" My eyes widened when she said that.

I signaled Levi to speak, He nodded and spoke "Hello..?" , "Ommo, Who are you..??, Where is Taehyung..??" She asked.

"I'm an employee from the partner team, Taehyung is on Runaway, And May I know who are you..?, I need to tell him when he comes back" Levi said.

"Ah, Okay, Just tell him that I'm his Lover" She said and My eyes went widened, My hands fisted and I was about to shout on her.

Before I react Levi said "Okay" and hanged up.

I sighed heavily looking at Levi and he spoke "I understand your anger, But it's not right, What will Taehyung think about you..??"

"I don't understand this, Who is she..??, What is she even speaking..??, Lovers..,,, What..??" I sighed rubbing my temple.

"Calm down, We don't know what is happening, It might be a prank..?" Levi said to calm down me.

"I hope nothing bad should happen, Keep an eye on members, I can't take it Levi, I can feel something is weird, You know my biggest fear, Please take care of things" I said him calmly for which he nodded.

I and Levi returned to Auditorium again, We stood side by side and watched all members standing in a side line very professionally.

"I think last night was too good for you" I widened my eyes and looked at Levi.

"How do you know..??" I asked him, My cheeks started showing a pink tint.

"Your cheeks say it all and your high neck " I sighed lightly and a small smile crept on my lips when suddenly last night's incidents flashed in my mind.

"Haha, You are way too loud last night, I was roaming around with my Boy and stopped at your room when I heard some noises but my ears are blessed hearing those" I pinched him smiling widely and My cheeks started burning.

He hissed and laughed out. I want to cover my face under a pillow now.

I looked at the boys when I heard all Audience standing and clapping.

I looked at Taehyung and he is already looking at me. My breathing got hitched, His eyes are so intimidating.

"Ah, I love him like crazy" I mumbled. "You do, yesterday's sounds tells it all" Levi said.