Obsessed

"Take it Kill me" I said.

"Y/N".

"LEVI, I WANT PINDROP SILENCE, NOT A PROBLEM IF YOU CLEAR OUT EVERYONE" I ordered Levi who entered along with the Police men.

I felt all silence everywhere.

I looked at Yoona and found her confused state.

"You heard me, Kill Me, I laid my eyes on your Tae, I laid my hands on your Tae, I made your Tae to touch, Hug me, Kiss me, Everything that you should Do" I spoke slowly word by word.

"kill Me, If you can" Yoona took the gun in her hands and all the police men got alert.

I again gave a death glare with that everyone moved back.

She is shaking, She pointed the gun towards my head.

I smiled and spoke "Can you live happily after doing that..??, Look at your Tae and Look at yourself, Think about the difference between you and me, It's okay for me, I can die peacefully because I had all the things for my life, I experienced love, care, affection, But what about you..??, Care..?, Affection..??, Love..??, Kill me and live in Misery through out your life, You deserve it"

Yoona face is filled with pure frustration and anger, Yes I'm doing it on purpose, I wanted this "YOONA, FASTER, YOU DON'T HAVE TIME" I shouted loudly.

"KILL M-", "THUDD..!!!"

"Y/N" "Y/N" "Y/N" I heard from all the members after a loud sound.

I gasped and closed my eyes, I exhaled out and opened my eyes.

It's Yoona's Body that fell on the ground with her head filled with blood.

"You all move aside, Clear them all" Wook said to the police men.

I was sad but I know that Yoona will kill herself, I had to do this to stop her, I'm cruel but I had no choice.

I sighed, A tear drop fell down from my eye when I recalled that she killed seven more women.

I quickly wiped it.

Police Men were doing their work and I turned to boys.

Jungkook hugged me tightly which made made me hug him back immediately.

"You did the right thing, I'm scared" We slowly broke the hug.

Suga hugged me out of nowhere "Yah, How are so daring..??, I'm scared"

I smiled and all members hugged me except Tae.

"You IDIOT, I thought she will shoot you" Jimin shouted.

"She will Not" I whispered.

"How can you say that...??" Jin asked.

"She has no other option rather than shooting herself because she has to live in Jail for her whole life if she kills me, And if she doesn't, still she has to live for IU and Jennie's Case" I replied and RM continued.

"So, For both the reasons She has to leave Tae, So decided that death is left" I nodded and smiled.

"Woah, Seriously you are something else" J-hope said and we all laughed.

"AWW, I missed you so much" Jimin went and hugged Tae but he is didn't stop looking at me.

I looked at him, into his eyes and he is doing so.

All boys went and hugged him "How can you not call us at least once..??" Jin asked.

But Tae didn't answer because we both are lost in each other's eyes.