Happy

You looked at the clock and it's still 9PM.

"y/n, The first time I saw you, I still remember that day, I never felt like this with any girl before, I will not say that I never had sex, I had but never once out of love, I kissed many times but I never kissed some one like you, In your matter I did everything whole heartedly" You did nothing but just looked into his eyes.

He moved forward and held your hands in his.

"y/n, I don't know how I liked you but I know that I love you, I just see the truth in you, you are nothing but just the truth, You are you, I saw many girls but found no one like you, No one demanded me like you, No one bared me like you, No one controlled their selves like you, Till now many girls came to my feet but I felt like coming to your feet, That is why I like you so much"

A drop of tear rolled down your cheeks and he wiped it off.

"I love you" You said looking into his eyes.

"More than myself, Just know that I only love you and no one else, No one can take your place"

Y/N's POV

I leaned in closer and kissed him, My palms held his cheeks and I kissed him with love, He did not kiss me back which made me break the kiss and look at him.

I raised my eyebrows and he asked "Do you like me..??"

"Kim Taehyung..!!" I pouted. 

He chuckled, I hit his arm and said "I love you, I have never experienced anything which you did to me, I never know that this much people will care me after meeting all members, I never know that someone will love me this much until you came into my life, I never know that my life will be complete again, Everything is filled now, I loved you the day I saw you, I loved you when You touched me, When you hugged me, When you kissed me and back when we are having sex, I just love the way you treat me, Searching me in crowd, Turning me on, Holding my hand, scolding me, caring me, I love you Mr. Kim Taehyung, Are you getting it..???" He showed his boxy smile and I quickly pecked his teeth.

He laughed out loud and So I did.

He pulled me close to him and hugged me tightly, I hugged him back, I looked into his eyes after breaking the hug, He said "I love you" I replied "I love you more".

I started playing with his bangs "No I love you more" He said and I replied "Okay, But I love you more". 

"Ahh~" and I replied the same "Ahh~".

He pulled me closer by my waist and said "You were only in this thin sheet rolled around you, It takes me Fraction of seconds to make you naked and only few minutes to fuck you so hard".

I sighed out loudly and chuckled.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, you don't know about me, I can make you beg for me" I warned him.

"Aha, Me.?? begging You..?? Are you-" I cut him off by pressing his member on his boxers.

He chocked out and widened his eyes, I smirked and acted "Ommo, Sorry I didn't see" I took my hand out.

Now his boner is clearly visible, I'm controlling my laugh very hardly "You did th-" I cut him off again by kissing him hardly, He was shocked but kissed me back, I pushed him on to the bed and hovered him.

I kissed him very deeply and roughly, I broke the kiss and pulled his boxers down, His length stood up, He got up and took off the bed sheet, We were naked again.

I held his length in my hand and started stroking it, He threw his head back in pleasure, I smirked looking at him, He is groaning loudly which seemed like a melody to my ears.