Tae is Missing

All Of Us Said At Once, She winked at me.

"I'm Conscious too Hehe" I averted my Gaze to Solar.

"Exactly what is happening here..??" I asked y/n.

She got up in her place and said "It's a game, A very very Interesting one"

{Few Minutes back}

Y/N's POV.

"Solar, come to the washroom" I hanged up after speaking to her.

Solar entered the washroom while I was waiting.

"Heyyyyyyyy" Solar shouted.

"Hehe, Shocked..??" I said.

She nodded and asked "Why did you wear my face...??"

"I'll tell you everything, First give me your dress and put this mask" I handed her the mask.

I said about everything that is going to happen, About Jennie and Kai, And everything that took place on the engagement day.

She was so happy for Kai's and my reunion, But her expressions looked sad and she uttered "I didn't think that Jennie would do such a thing"

"Come On Solar, It's not anyone's mistake but just the things that are happening in such a way" She slowly nodded and said "Please be careful" I nodded and showed my thumb up.

We came back after changing our original selves and acted like nothing happened.

{PRESENT}

Y/N's POV.

"Woahh" Jungkook said.

"This is all Kai's Plan and I just executed it" I raised my both hands and nodded sideways.

I looked and Tae and found him awestruck.

"Nice Execution" Kai said.

"ARE YOU ALL PLAYING WITH ME...??" Jennie raised her her gun up, I widened my eyes and shouted.

"LEVI, SURROUND HER" But before I complete my sentence, I heard a thud sound and My eyes widened when I noticed the scene in front of me.

"Argh" I heard from him and came into reality.

I ran to him before he fell down and caught him in my embrace.

"J-Jungkook" A tear drop rolled down my eye.

All boys surrounded us, Jungkook was unconscious, I'm scared.

"Get Up" I shook him slightly but there is no Answer.

"Jk, Heyyy, Get Up Man" Everyone is waking him up.

"No Breath" Levi checked his nerve and said.

My eyes turned Red and I quickly looked at Jennie who is already looking at us with no expression.

"SEIZE HER, I WANT HER ON THE KNEES" I shouted to Levi.

Immediately All Men did what I said.

I heard some footsteps and turned back, It's the girl who got dragged by Taehyung before.

Some men were about to go to catch her but I stopped them.

"Let her go, Leave her, This is not important to me now" I turned back to Jennie.

"I hate you" I heard from Kai.

Kai walked to her and stood in front of her "This is not the Jennie whom I know, This is not You Who has been with me till now, You killed someone Jennie, Only, If and Only if You said Sorry to me that day, I could have accepted you" Kai kneeled in front of her.