The TRUTH

{At Jungkook's House}

"Tell me" Jungkook said.

You looked at him deeply and said "I want you to tell me".

"Huh..?" Jungkook confused.

"I want you to tell me everything that you tried to explain me that night in Australia" You asked.

Jungkook took a deep sigh and nodded.

{FLASHBACK}

[Author's POV]

After proposing Yoona, Taehyung and Yoona became the best couple in the collage, Everyone use to like them so much, IU also slowly became a member in their group, Taehyung cares IU so much as he finds her small and cute.

Everyone use to play with him by telling, He has got a beautiful girl as bestfriend and a hot girl as a girlfriend.

Yoona doesn't like IU as she always takes care of Taehyung when Yoona is beside him.

Yoona tried to explain Tae indirectly that she doesn't like IU but nothing seems to get inside his head, Yoona and Taehyung always fought about this possessive things and also about IU.

After being in relation for 6 months.

One day, One Fine Day :-

"Hi guys" J-hope joined all the members in the collage cafeteria where IU and Yoona was also there.

"HI" Jungkook wished and everyone smiled.

All started eating, It's not like everyday from last 1 week.

Everyone is eating quite and silent because Yoona and Taehyung are continuously fighting.

"Still you guys didn't make up..??" IU asked.

"It's none of your business IU" Yoona spat at her.

"Yoona, She just asked only know..??, Why are you being mean..??" Jin questioned.

"I'm not wrong, Why she have to be so concerned about our love life..??" Yoona said rudely.

"Yoona, Why are you like this..??" Jimin asked.

"You all just stop offending me..,, Why are you protecting her..?? And Look IU there is no need of your special interest in my ma-" Yoona was cut off when Taehyung got up sharply.

Yoona looked at Tae and called slowly "Tae~"

"Stop It, Let's just stop this, Yoona, You are not someone whom I know anymore, I don't want you like this, I tried and tried to understand you but it's a waste of time, You will not change, I'm breaking up with you please, Please let us not see each other anymore" Taehyung spit out to yoona everything that is being clinging to his heart these all days.

Taehyung travelled to IU and held her wrist, He dragged IU out and everyone rushed out behind them.

Yoona went numb for few minutes, She did not understand what was just happened..,,

Anger took over her remembering how Taehyung dragged IU out by holding her wrist, also he broke with her.

After few days :-

Yoona and Taehyung 's Breakup has became the biggest news in collage, They both behaved like strangers in collage, Yoona started resenting IU so much.

Watching IU and Taehyung so close, She felt like her place was occupied by IU.

"Tae, I want to tell you something but it should be a secret for few days" IU said to Tae which was heard by Yoona while she was arranging her collage cupboard.