Plan

I kept my hands on my mouth and sat down in my place "This is Unbelievable" I mumbled to myself. Uncle came to me and picked me up. 

A drop of tear fell down from my eye, He slowly wiped it and said "y/n, I know that this is hard, Even I hate myself now for not understanding the situation or finding out anything I was angry on you and never spoke to you, I also avoided your calls and texts" Kai's dad is so loving and friendly, Some of the times we three use to hang out. He is so sweet and use to take care of me a lot, I use to speak to him a lot at that time.

I have no clue that RUBY's world CEO is Jennie's father but I know Kai's company is 'Suitors for fashion' may be that is why I did not figure out before. I looked at him and said "No, No, If I'm in your place I might have did the same, Who doesn't love their children..??" I smiled a bit. "I have to do something, I can't leave my child in her hands please help me" He held my both hands.

I nodded my head and said "Even I can't leave my friend in her hands, I don't know who she is till now or I don't have any relation with her but Now We have a very powerful relation, ENEMY" I looked at him and smiled "I'll take of everything just do things how you use to do and behave normal" He slightly nodded and left my hand. 

"I'll be going then" I said and was about to leave but stopped when I heard "I want to hang out like before please solve it soon" I didn't turn back but said "I'll change him for sure, We will hang out soon, Also I'm going to RUIN that Jennie in every possible way" I started walking but my steps became slow when I saw Taehyung walking towards me.

He stopped after looking at me and took a deep breath, I ran to him and said angrily "Why you came..??" , "Why did I come..??, You are asking me that after leaving like that...?" he questioned me back seriously. "Like what...?, Why you have to come..??, What if something happened to you..??" I shouted at him.

"What if something happens to YOU....??" He shouted back. I became silent, I can't speak anything now, I already fell for him, he cares about me. I walked to him and said holding his hand "Kim Taehyung, I can't take it If something happens to you, I'm so worried" , "So me....!!!" He slowly caressed my cheek and kissed my forehead. 

He slowly held my palm in his and we both started walking, we walked slowly holding hands, Looking at each other, Smiling and spoke about lot of things "you palm is better now~~~"

{At Home}

"Omma , Appa have slept" He said and I replied "I have to take a bath, I'll text you after that" He came a bit closer to me and whispered "As If I didn't see you" , "Yaah Kim Taehyungggg" He ran off when I said that.

I smiled and went to my room, I took a bath and wore some comfortable clothes, I thought about everything that I did today and Now I felt like 'Yea, the marriage is so good and so the night was..!!', I opened my mobile and texted Taehyung to come.

I heard a knock and opened the door "Hi" I smiled when Taehyung said that. I moved to a side asking him to come inside. I locked the door and turned to him, He sat on the bed and slowly moved back and leaned to the bed. I slowly walked there and sat at the bed edge beside him.

"Are you not going to sleep..??" He asked me. "I will, I just wanted to look at you" He smiled widely when I said that and pulled me towards him by my hand. He moved to a side and made me sleep beside him, I immediately held him and snuggled into his chest, I kissed his torso and at the same time he kissed my forehead. We both laughed and slept in each others embrace.

Author's POV

"Ya, Kim Taehyung, Wake up" You whispered when you woke up but did not get up because he locked you completely in arms and you are hardly getting air to breath, You poked his waist as your hand is near to that and your all organs are surrounded in his big hands.

Same Roof |K.TH| {kth  x  y/n} [UNDER EDITING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें