HOME

"Stop it and let's go to home come" Jungkook said.

With that we all went to Home.

{At Home}

Tae slowly opened the door and entered inside.

"You came..??" Omma was on the opposite side grabbing something from a cover.

She left something from her hand, Tae immediately went and picked it up when Omma bend down.

she slowly looked at the owner of that hand.

"I'm back" Tae smiled.

Her eyes became teary "YOU-" That's a drumstick in Omma's Hand.

She started beating Tae "Mom, Ahh", "You don't move from your place" She continuously bet him, "Ahh, Moooom, Stop, It's Ah- My Hand" He shook his hand quickly when she bet on his hand.

"No Problem, Let it pain" Omma shouted.

This is a movie time for me and boys, We are laughing like crazy.

"Mum, Wait, Le- Let me- Ahhh, Ahhh" Omma stopped when He held his eye and sat down, Omma stopped beating and went to him.

"Tae, Something happened..??" Omma asked. He smiled and Locked her in his arms.

"I'm sorry Mom" He said very slowly.

"I'm scared that something happened to you Tae, Please don't do this again" Omma said.

"NEVER" Tae replied.

"Are you going to come to me or not..??" Omma and Tae broke the hug When they heard Appa's Voice.

Tae looked at Omma, Omma nodded sideways.

Actually Appa don't know Anything about Tae's past life, So they are confused that why Appa is so normal.

Tae slowly walked and hugged Appa But he is still confused, Appa hugged him so tightly and cried "I'm sorry My son, I'm sorry".

"Appa, Why are you crying..??" Tae asked and hugged him more tightly.

"I couldn't able to find out what's happening in your life" Appa said and slowly broke the hug.

"Appa, How do you know..?" Tae asked him.

Appa slowly looked at me, My eyes are teary, Tae slowly looked at me and widened his eyes, tae again looked at Appa and Appa spoke "y/n Told me everything".

They both hugged each other again, Water drops started coming out from everyone's eyes.

"We are so lucky to have you in our lives y/n" RM said.

"I'm so lucky to have you all in my life" I said and we all had a group hug.

"I'm also a member in that" Tae said and rushed towards me, He hugged me tightly and all members hugged us. I smiled heartfully for the first in my entire life.

"Come, Come lets eat, I ordered around 10 dishes for all of us, Also Mom will cook us something in between" We all broke the hug.

"Really...??, YESSSSSS" All ran to the dining.

"I'll change and come" I said, Everyone nodded and I went upstairs.

I was smiling and climbing up, I stopped when I heard a door bell and bend down from balcony to see who was it.

"YEYYY" All boys came running along with Appa.

That's the order boy.

I rested my hands on the balcony wall wood and admiring everyone, All are so small, sweet, cute and nice.