Australia

"Hello..?, Tell me--"

"I'm going to Ruin her for sure, You don't worry, The last day of this trip is the last day of her" I heard from the other side.

"Jennie is speaking to Kai" Uncle spoke. 

I sighed heavily and said "If that is what they want, Let them ruin me, Let Me and that Jennie meet Face to face". 

"Please be careful, I'll try to stop them"

"You don't get into trouble, I don't want to loose anyone, I'll take care of it, Let them do what they wanted to" I said and hanged up.

I flinched when I turned back "You didn't go..??" I asked.

Solar nodded sideways "Tell me what should I do"

I gave a small smile to Solar and said "I don't want you to get hurt unnecessarily in entering into my thing, Just be as you, Just inform me everything what is going on"

"Bu-", "No But and all let's go" I cut off Solar and went inside. 

Our Resort: 

I went inside the room and turned back "Now, we are on a business trip, We shouldn't get any word from our partners, Maintain everything well and If anything needed ask me or please do take care of it, Forget everything and just concentrate on work I don't want any shit to take place" I said to Solar seriously. 

She nodded and bowed down "Please come after 30 mins, I'll prepare everything for the dinner".

I nodded and she left after that, I took a fresh bath and wore some neat clothes, Though it is in the resort I'm on a business trip so...,,

We all gathered down for dinner and ate, All of us acted as if we don't know anyone and also it should go on like that as this is not a casual trip.

We ate calmly and after finishing Mr. Bang said "Tomorrow onwards, Our day 1 starts, I want this to go on perfectly" All nodded with a smile and got up to leave.

Tae's POV.

I looked at y/n all the time eating but she didn't even look at me once, I know we are on a business trip but this too much..,,,

I walked to my room thinking about the time she didn't look at me and looked into her mobile.

I sighed and plopped on the bed.

{Morning}

The Door knocked which made me wake up and I opened it with sleepy eyes.

"Good morning Taehyungshii" Solar stood in front of me and bowed.

I bowed back and asked "What made you come here..??"

"Sorry but you have to excuse me" Before I move a side Some people rushed and came inside with lot of stands and hangers, Solar smiled looking at me while I gave a confused look.