Party Night

I got a phone call and found that it's "KAI" I said out.

"HUH" Jimin surprised.

"They united, It's not a problem" Levi said coming from my back.

"You'll go, I'll answer this and will join you" I said and walked to the back garden.

"Hello, Kai, Tell me".

"I have to meet you immediately, Don't leave any of your friends separately, where are you..???" I heard from him.

"I'm going for a party, Is It that Important, Why kai.?., Just Tell me already" I asked him,

I ran to my room quickly with out breaking the call.

"It's Jennie, Let's deal this smoothly, Don't make your trip a mess in the last minute" I heard from Kai.

I threw my bag a side and open my luggage for some comfortable dress.

"Okay, please take care of your self and Meet me at XXXX club" I said and hanged up.

I ran down hurriedly after wearing this.

"Levi, I want all the men to guard our boys and all the members, Tonight it's gonna be long, It's confidential" I hanged up after speaking to Levi.

Levi slightly nodded looking at me.

"Heyyyyy, Why you changed..??" Jin asked.

"I'll explain in car, Let's go" I said and we all hopped in a big boat like car.

All the members and Solar, Me and Levi hopped in that long one while Mr. Bang went first in another car.

"Mr. Bang..?" I whispered to Levi who sat beside me, "I took care of him" He whispered back.

I sighed and looked at the boys.

I smiled awkwardly when I found them looking at me seriously.

I looked at Tae and he raised his eyebrows seriously.

"Tell us what happened already" Suga asked.

"huh..?, Yea, I was taking call in the Garden, I stopped suddenly when I heard a sound, I turned back and found that, my dress was caught in a plant and it tore, So I ran off quickly to room and changed" I said slowly.

"Ohh, This is also Se-" Again Taehyung closed Jungkook's mouth before he completes that word.

All laughed out loudly.

All the time I found Tae looking at me "If you are willing to give that place to me, I'll be very happy" I looked at Jimin and looked at Solar who is looking at me.

I Sighed and said "Hello, Excuse me, Jimin, Even My boyfriend is beside you, And I don't want you to touch his shadow also okay..?" 

Tae laughed out.