Perfect🖤

"Let's get married" I said very huskily and heartfully.

{IN HOUSE, AFTER FEW DAYS}

[Author's POV]

"Jungkook, Get these things know" Tae's Mom handed over a list to Jungkook., He nodded and went to get those.

Appa and Jimin are about to Collide but stopped at the Inch "Dad" , "Oh, Jimin check whether everything is organized or not" Jimin nodded and crossed Tae's dad.

"Bro, Check Tae and I'll check y/n" Suga said to J-hope.

"Dad, I called the priest and he will be here in 15mins", "Yes and I'm going to bring him" Jin and RM said.

"Perfect" Dad said.

"Excuse Me, Smile please" Camera man asked Solar to smile for which she did a V pose.

"She is my girl" Jimin pulled her by her shoulder and Solar bet on Jimin's chest.

Jimin pleased Solar and went towards the Camera.

"It's y/n and Tae's marriage" Jimin Whispered.

"Yah, Everyone knows that" Kai entered by hitting Jimin's forehead.

"Ahh, Ohh, HAHA, But listen, It's happening in the House" Jimin said.

"And because" Kai stopped and Jimin whispered "That's y/n's sweet fantasy".

{Coming To y/n's Room}

"Woahh, You look Beautiful" Suga entered into your room.

You smiled widely looking at Suga.

"Leave us" All make up ladies went out after he demanded.

"I'm tensed Suga" You said.

"That's common, You know Tae is shivering" 

"HAHAHA, seriously..??, I want to see him" You said and Suga took out his mobile, He opened a video and showed you.

"Hyung, I'm So- so Tensed, Do- Do something" Tae is speaking with a shivery voice.

"HAHAHA, He didn't get ready still..??" You asked him.

"This is taken an hour back, He is probably ready by this time" Suga finished.

Smile is not going off from your face.

Suga slowly held your hand and said "I love you so much y/n, I'm so lucky and We all are so lucky to have you, Tae is very very very much lucky to have you, You know he suffered a lot, He is intellectually dead after IU's death, You know, What he told when he was drunk one day..??" 

I gave a question mark face and suga said { 'Hyung, you know y/n is just like me hyung, she also looks so daring, strong and healthy but you know, She cried hyung, She cried in my arms like a kid, You know like how I wanted to cry in someone's arms just like that, I love her so much and I trust her that she will do the same because I'm Her and She is Me, She knows My Pain, She experienced that how hard it will be to loose someone, I want her Hyung, I want her so badly'}

Tears fell from your eyes but those are happy tears, You quickly wiped them and smiled looking at Suga "I love him so much and I love you all so much, You, Boys, Omma, Appa, I'm complete now, My life has got everything that it has to get" you said.

{Coming to Tae's room}

"AHH, Hyung, I'm scared, I'm scared, I'm nervous, I'm nervous like hell" Tae said to J-hope.

"Aye, Tae, Come on Man, You are a MAN, Please act like MAN" J-hope.

"Hyung, Do something know" Tae asked.