BOYS

"You are driving me crazy y/n, I fucking like you so much" He said looking in your eyes. "I'm sorry, I hurt you so much, I really don't know what all is happening but- , but yes, I like you too much Taehyung, Back then what all I said were not just words, It jus- It came from my heart whether you believe me or no-" Before you finish he pulled you by your waist and smashed his lips on yours.

You immediately responded to him, It is rough now, hungry, He is kissing you with love and desire. He slowly rubbed your sides and you ruffled his hair, He pressed your waist hardly and you moaned in the kiss, That's all he lost his control, He tapped on your waist and you shifted in your position without breaking the kiss and straddled him, Now everything is in his control, He pulled you insanely close.

Your bodies are pressed tightly, you held his hair with both hands, you kissed for a long time, You are out of breath and tapped his shoulder to stop but he pulled you more and more close. His hands roamed all over your back, He bit your lower lip hardly, You pushed him with your whole strength and looked at him while panting heavily. He looked you with a smirking face and winked.

Y/N's POV

I smiled and looked away from with embarrassment, He came forward to my face and again I turned in the opposite direction, He again came forward "MMhm Are you shy..?" He asked with a laughing tone. I hid my face with my hands. "Haha" he tickled my waist. "Ya, Taehyung" I hit his chest and hugged him hiding my face in his chest. 

He ruffled my hair and hugged me, I pulled the car seat adjuster up and the seat fell down, "Hey" he shouted , "SShhhh" I closed his mouth with my palm. I slept on him and he hugged him , He ruffled my hair slowly and asked "Who is that back then..?" I Explained him slowly everything that happened back then. A small water drop fell from my eye.

"Let's go inside" He said and kissed my forehead. We went inside the house after that..,,

"You'll came..??" Appa asked and Omma came out from the kitchen after Appa and said "Come have dinner first" I nodded and Taehyung said "I'll bring the First aid kit let me put the medicine and we'll have dinner then". I looked at him and back to Appa "Do It and come we will be in the dining" Omma said.

"Come" I looked at Taehyung and he pulled me in to living room by my wrist. He made me sit on the couch and sat beside me, He cleaned the cut and kept an ointment and then covered it.

The whole time I was looking at Taehyung, He whispered "It's done", I blinked my eyes and said "Thank you" He smiled and asked "Back then in car you cursed on the mobile that 'its the third time' One I remember when we went for shopping , another is today, What about the other..??" I cleared my throat and about to get up saying that "Thanks for reminding I forgot the mobile in ca-" But was cut off when he pulled me onto couch again "First you finish this and go Ms. y/n".

I sighed looking at him and groaned "ArrgGGhh, Fine, I dreamt about us but because of this bloody mobile I cannot complete it", He widened his eyes and asked "Really..??" He winked and asked with a smirk "Is it an 18+ dream..?" 

"NO, 21+" I said strictly and slipped from his grip. "Ommaaaaa, I'm hungryyyyyy...!!!" I winked at him and walked into the dining. 

"Come on Sit down" Appa said smiling. "Yea" I said and sat. "How your Meeting went on..?" Omma asked. "Not so good, Actually he is an old friend of mine, I don't really like him so..." Omma nodded putting a hand on mine. I looked at her and she smiled "There will be No one who will hate you, Things will get right" I like her a lot, A bit too much. 

I smiled and said "Thank you so much Omma, You always there behind me". "WHHHHAAATTT..???" Appa shouted out loud and stood in his place. "Dad.? What happened.?" Taehyung came from behind and asked. "Look at this little brat, Giving all the credits to Mum, While I'm the one who brought her here" I laughed out loud and Omma said "Mr. Kim, enough that was more than enough Please take a seat" Taehyung sighed heavily looking at them and smiled.