Tae's Flashback

"ARE THEY BOTH SAME..??" We both said at the same time.

"Exactly, Why do I didn't know about this before" I said to Levi.

Levi sighed lightly looking at me and said "What do you want me to do now..??"

I touched my temple and sat in my place slowly, Levi rubbed my shoulder and told "Come on you are so strong y/n, Don't become weak"

"What is he hiding from me..??" I mumbled slowly.

He made me stand up and said "y/n, Look at me, Want me to solve it..??, Just order me I'll take care of it".

I looked at Levi and nodded sideways "I'll look into it, I'll tell you if I need something"

Levi sighed lightly and nodded.

{In My Room}

I plopped on the bed and closed my eyes.

"Taehyung, Exactly what happened in your past..??"

{{FLASHBACK OF TAEHYUNG}}

Tae's POV

"Hyung, haha, You can't catch me" I showed my tongue to Suga.

It's London, These are the middle days of our first year in Fashion Designing.

"You little brat, Stop there" Suga ran after me, I looked back and before I turn my head, I bumped someone and fell on top of her.

She has a big doe eyes and she looked very innocent but nice:

Her expressions are telling that she is shocked "Excuse me, You are so heavy" I came out of trance when she said that

But before I got up, I was pulled by someone and that is:

I looked at her and "Hey" , "Caught you" Suga held my ear and I started overacting with pain

"Ahhhhhh, Hyung I think My ear-, Hyung I can't hear anything, Ommaaa, Please tell my omma that I'm not died beaca-", "Hahahaha" I turned to the girl on whom I fallen down back then when She laughed out loudly.