Shocked

I received a message after few minutes and opened it, I'm SURPRISED. 

I immediately called "Hello Mr. Bang, I want to have a Professional meeting with all the models If that is possible", "Why is there something going on..??" Mr. Bang asked me. 

"No, Just to explain them about the tour and the some details, Anyways we going to have it on the last day write, If something goes wrong then that will be a mess, So-" , "Fine, Let's have it" Mr. Bang said. I thanked him and hanged up.

"What are you planning..??" Solar asked asked me which made me form a smirk. I lifted my phone up and showed her.

 I lifted my phone up and showed her

Solar jumped shockingly and grabbed my phone "Oh then this is what they are talking about in the car that day, The Australia Ahh, Why am I so clueless..?" , "Really..??" , "Yea, They are talking about this, I thought something else..!!" Solar slowly looked at me and winked "So, What next..??"

"Prepare for tomorrow's meeting, As it is confidential, you call Selina and Glen enough, Anyways you will be there and me" Solar nodded. 

"Also, bring Levi" Solar widened her eyes and said "LEVI..?? Why him..?? He is the Designer" I replied "He is coming to Australia, It'll be fun, Anyways he is the best and most talented in our company as a Designer..!!" Solar sighed and nodded.

"Why suddenly you wanted a meeting..??" Solar asked. "I thought if we mingle up with them then the project becomes more strong, But now we don't need to mingle, Just my appearance is enough" I winked looking at her.

"You can just tell them at home know" She asked. "Then there is no fun know" I said. "Ahh, Okie...!!" we bought laughed. We plopped on the couch. 

"So" she asked and I continued "So, I'm really hungry, let's go out" She gave a confused look and asked "What..?, He said that he will ruin you, you are okay with that..??" I sighed and laughed "Ruin me..??, you took it seriously..??, Only I can ruin myself and no one can touch me...!!!". She smiled very cunningly "what,,??" I asked her. "I have to learn many things from you" We both laughed and went out together.

Tae's POV

We are having fun after having breakfast and suddenly Jungkook started speaking about y/n "Woah, today she is killing, I like it when Woman look tough and bold like her", "Aha, Jungkook, you like her..??" J-hope hyung asked. "Ah, Hyung don't you like her..??" Jungkook asked again.

I was burning inside with their conversation then Jimin spoke "I don't like her" I smiled looking at him. "Ayee, It's because she knows your weakness" Suga said and everyone laughed. "Ah, Hyung that is not true, It's because I want to make her happy I act like I'm scared" Jimin replied and quickly Rm said "And Why do you wanted to make her happy when you don't like her..??" That is all it took to make him shut his mouth and everyone laughed out loud.

"Why are you silent Taehyung..?" Jin asked me. "Ah, Nothing" I said. "why don't you like y/n..?" Jin asked again. Bro I love her, She is my girlfriend now. I spoke "We are in relation". Everyone looked at me shockingly and Burst out laughing "What..? hahahaha".