First Fight

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SCARED ARE WE..???" I flinched at once when I heard him shouting.

Author's POV

Everyone looked at him with widened and shocked eyes, You are surprised with his behavior, You looked at him and his eyes were very serious and anger is filled in his face.

He started walking towards you and you stood still "Are you thinking you can do anything and stop everyone..??" 

"Taehyung" Rm called but he replied quickly "Hyung, Don't stop me, Please I want to talk"

Everyone sighed and left leaving him and you alone.

"Speak out" You looked into his eyes and said "Tae, Things are getting serious and I have to take care of them" You tried to say very calmly.

"Oh, Only you have things to take care, What if something happened to you..??" He said in a frustrated tone.

"Why are you getting angry..??, It's just Lev-" I was cut off when he spoke "So What..?, he is a Man" , "But-" Again I was cut off by him but this time it made me go mad "Please Stop, You always get into danger, You yourself will bring them to you" Anger took over you when he said like that.

"Yes, Me Myself will bring them to me because I like to fell in danger, I'm like this, I'm born like this, What to do I can't change myself and I don't want to for anyone's sake" You spat out.

"Yes, And that is what I'm telling, You always think you can do anything, You act all strong and brave" He said with even more anger.

"Fine, I could have told about this before but no problem Anyways I'll tell now, I'm scared, I'm literally scared of being close to someone, being friends with someone, Falling in love with someone, Because I'm very much scared of losing them, I don't know what will happen to me, I may loose myself anytime, anywhere, So, Please let's end this here, Let's stop it here, Then you don't need to worry about me" You uttered and stormed out of the room.

Tae's POV.

She stormed out of the room, I fisted my hair and groaned sitting in my place "You messed know..??" Jungkook came inside.

"Get Out" I spat out.

"Have a good sleep, Tomorrow there is a photoshoot it seems so, Take care good night" Jungkook said and went out.

I got up and went to bed, I sat there thinking about what has happened, I'm really angry now "How can he say that Let's end this here....??" I threw the pillow on the ground harshly.

"Arrrghhhh, What should I do now..?" I groaned and punched on the bed.

Y/N's POV

I threw a fist on the bed thinking about what has happened, How can he be so mean..??.

"I'm Just speaking to Levi, Why does he don't understand me and spoke nonsense, AARRGggh" I ruffled my hair harshly and plopped on the bed.

"Why do I even spoke like that..??" I closed my eyes and mumbled to myself.

{Morning}

Author's POV

You slept off like that in your room and he in his room thinking about your argument last night.

You woke up and sat when your mobile rang "Hello.?" You spoke.

"Ms. y/n all are ready, You have to come soon...!!" Solar spoke.

"Is it..?, OMG, The Time is 10am..?" You eyes widened when you saw the time in your mobile.

"Yes, All are having breakfast" Solar spoke.