Moving On :)

"STILL NO WORD FROM TAE..???" All lowered their heads when I asked it.

"Y/N...!!" I averted my gaze to the Door and Found Omma and Appa running to me.

Tears started falling down from my eyes as soon as I saw them.

Jungkook gave space to them and Appa hugged me tightly.

"y/n, Are you okay..??" Appa asked me.

I hugged him tightly and said "Appa, I'm Fine"

He slowly broke the Hug and asked "Really..???" His eyes are brimmed with tears.

I nodded slowly "y/n, You are really okay know..??, Which bastard made you like this, I'm going to squeeze blood from his whole body" I smiled but I couldn't stop tears from my eyes.

I lowered my head and started shedding tears.

"y/n..??" Omma Called me.

I started crying more and more.

"YOU, Why are you crying..??" I didn't speak anything but just cried.

"Everyone leave, leave us alone" Omma spoke.

I heard all the footsteps leaving the room.

The room is very silent Nothing can be heard except my sobs.

Omma slowly hugged me which made me immediately hug her back, I hugged so tightly as I felt like I never wanted to leave that comfort.

I cried and cried and cried in her embrace.

"y/n, You know something, I'm not only your mother but also your friend, You know that you can talk to me about anything" I slowly looked at her.

She slowly wiped my tears and nodded at me.

"Omma, Can you really take this..??, I don't want Appa to know anything" She slightly smiled and said "Trust me With that".

I nodded and slowly spoke to her.

{Meanwhile}

Jungkook POV

"How you came to know about y/n That day..??" Jimin Asked me.

"Huh..??, I Found her in the club" I signaled him that Dad was behind.

"Doctor wanted to speak to you" RM called out and took Dad far way.

"I took Jennie and Kai to the hospital and coming back to you but I saw y/n going on a bike in a dangerous speed which made me follow her, Unfortunately, I was stuck at the signal for 30 seconds, I saw her going towards the Airport way So I drove fast and went into the Airport, There I saw her seized by few Men, I started running to her But I was stopped in my tracks when A Man hit her with a big iron rod, I was really scared, I shouted loud and held her in my embrace but she was unconscious already, All the Men went away and also Tae followed by Yoona" I spitted out everything that I saw.

Jimin and Jin Hugged me which made me hug them back.

"Good, You did well" Suga said.

"But, I was really scared" I nodded sideways and wiped my tears.

"We know" j-hope said.

{INSIDE}

I spoke to her about everything that has happened, My Past, Kai, Uncle, Jennie, Australia, Solar, wook, Levi, Bang, Boys, Everyone who are included in my Life along with YOONA.

"Sorry, That I couldn't stop him, I lost him" I cried so hard.

"Omma Is so sorry for you, I didn't no that you are going through this much, Omma Is so very sorry for you" I nodded sideways looking at her.