Taehyung

"I'M COMING WITH YOU" I turned and looked at Taehyung stood in his place shoving his phone in his pocket.

"But-" I was cut off when he said walking towards me "I'm not asking for your concern, I said I'm coming with you" I looked at his serious eyes. How can I face him in the car alone after all this..??

He grabbed my car keys and went outside I gave a small smile to Omma and Appa, I went outside and found him already sitting in the driver seat and started the car.

I got inside and said "You don't need to come", His reply made me regret not kissing him back, It made me regret hurting him "I'm not like you to not care someone's heart, Look at your hand you don't even have a anything on it, Why you be so careless...??". I did not reply anything, I'm just lost looking at his care, Does he really like me that much..??

"Kim Taehyung, Stay away from me, I'll hurt you in the end" I said very calmly. "I don't care cause I started liking you" He said with a deep raspy voice. I looked at his eyes, He is genuine I like him but I shouldn't say him about it. "Kim Taehyung" I called him slowly, "y/n" he made it even deep.

I sighed heavily and said "Let's go, It's an Important meeting, We'll talk about it while we go home" He sighed and asked "Where..?" , "Just go on I'll tell you to stop"

We just reached there in 10mins and I said him to stop as soon as I found the coffee shop. "Stay here in car, I'll came back soon" I said from the car window he nodded and I left.

I entered into the Coffee shop and looked around, There he is in the corner table. I kept an annoyed expression and sighed as soon as I saw him:-

I walked to him and sat in front of him. "Hey" , "Drop those I hate it, we are not close" I uttered.

He looked at me and widened his eyes "You seriously have guts, you littl-" I cut him off.

"Cut that shit and just say me Why the fuck you made me meet you..??" He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms "You are so beautiful in person,  so after I left how many people have made friendship and proposed you but got rejected at last" I fisted my palms tightly but I controlled myself. I spoke very calmly "Kai, So you took me in that way..??" He lowered his head.

"What has gotten into you at that time I don't know but listen, I always thought that you would be behind me and will be with me in my hard times but No, You were not there, I never once felt angry on you" He looked at my eyes and slowly he came forward to the table.

"You don't know my feelings for you, You played with me by being close with me all the time and Who doesn't like it when some one shows attention to them..??" I sighed at his reply.