"Who's she?" I asked as the doors release a huge bang from someone who maybe banged they're head on the locked door, making me suprised.

Petra opened the door, showing the Squad Leader Hange Zoe.

"Good evening, members of the Levi Squad. How's it feel like living in a castle?" Hange greeted as they looked at me. "Oh by the way, Y/N congrats on getting in the Levi Squad"

"Ah thanks" I said as I drank my tea.

"You're early." Levi spoke.

"I just couldn't stay put." Hange answered as she walked up to us.

"Squad Leader Hange?" Eren asked.

"Sorry for the wait, Eren. I'm in charge of investigating two titans we captured in the city, and I want your cooperation for tomorrow's experiment. I came to get permission for that." Hange explained.

'I guess asking to come along won't hurt. Besides Hange might be fun to hang out with.' I thought as I raised my hand.

"Hange-san, Can I come along with you and Eren in the experiment?" I asked with an excited face that matched Hange's as they gave me a nod.

"Experiment? What would I...." Eren asked.

"Well..... It's the most exciting thing ever." Hange said with a blush as she fiddled their fingers.

"U-um... I can't grant you permission myself. I don't have authority over my decisions." Eren said as I gave a wtf face.

"Levi, what are Eren and Y/N's plans for tomorrow?" Hange asked as they turned to Levi.

"Cleaning the garden and training with me" Levi bluntly said as I gave the Lance Corporal a face of disappointment.

'I do not need more training.'

"No problem then! Its decided." Hange spoke as they took Eren's hand. "Eren, I look forward for tomorrow as well Y/N too."

"R-right. But what exactly are we going to do?" Eren asked as Hange's face began to look like she's about to explain a whole 300 paragraph about the experiment. "Uh, well... what do you mean about experiment-"

"Hey stop it, don't ask" Olou whispered as I look around the squad as their faces look like they want to die rather than hearing Hange explaining.

'Is it that bad?' I asked to myself.

"Oh, I knew it. You sure look like you wanted to know." Hange said with a huge smirk as their glasses shimmer.

I heard the Lance Corporal got up from his chair as it was the cue for me and the rest of the squad to stand up and leave.

'Bye, Eren. You brought this to yourself, I guess.' I smiled weirdly at my brother who looks confused as I went up to my room that the Lance Corporal showed me.

"Good night, Y/N" Petra said as she went in her room as I went in mine as well.

I put on a plain white night gown and lay on my bed.

________________________

I couldn't sleep as I tried turning from left to side as I sat up my bed. It was maybe 12 midnight or 1 am. Hange and Eren might be awake but I don't want to disturb them or neither anyone from the squad.