Cabir (tearly)- Don't know Manik...but one nurse came out hurriedly in order to bring something and she said patient is not breathing anymore.

Hearing him Manik stumbled back to which Nandini and aarav holds him and made him sit. Aarav sat on his knees and said-

Aarav- (putting his hands on Manik's knees) dad...dad...he is your champ... nothing will happen to him. You know na he is a fighter,he will fight for us dad... please calm down.

Nandini-(cupping Manik's face) Manik just now you made me understand and now you are only loosing hope. You said na aiyaapppa can't be so cruel with us I'm sure manik he will be up very soon... don't worry....he is just taking revenge that's what you said right? (She said lowly chuckling)

Soon doctor too came out. Everyone stood up and started asking questions with him.

Aradhya- how's bhai dr?

Mrudula- vo theek tou Hai na?

Navya- usse hosh aagya doctor?

Manik- say something dammit!

Cabir- guys relax. Let him speak atleast. We are sorry dr, please continue.

Doctor (smiling)- it's fine Mr dhawan. Today what happened was completely miracle. Karan's heart stopped beating for once infact we were going to come out to inform you he is no more but suddenly out of nowhere he again start's breathing. God bless your family.

Nandini(worriedly)- ab tou koi problem nahi Hai na? I mean internal injuries or something?

Doctor- Mrs Malhotra we will go for x-ray tomorrow untill then we can't say anything but even you know there are high chances of internal injury as he fall from quite high building.

Nandini nodded in understanding but still everyone was worried about reports.

Navya(calmly)- guys don't worry.... nothing will happen to our Karan. I'm sure he will be perfectly fine. Let's go meet him for now.

Aarav - can we meet him sir?

Doctor- yeah we are shifting him in normal ward there you can meet him.

In the mean time nurse and ward boy brings Karan out on a stretcher. He was sleeping and his whole head was covered with a plaster on his left hand.

Everyone had tears looking at him. Manik gently roam his hand on his head and placed a soft kiss on that bandage while nandini kissed his plastered hand.

After 1 hour.

Everyone was sitting around waiting for Karan to get up. As it was a VIP room, it was spacious enough. Soon karan moved his fingers and a soft wail left from his mouth as he moved his left hand only.

Immediately everyone was besides him. Manik stopped him from moving by placing his hands on his shoulder and aarav covered his eyes lightly so that he can adjust to his surroundings.

After karan gained enough conscious he looked around and after few minutes realised what happened.

Nandini-(crying) are you okay baby?

Karan(in a very low voice)- I'm fine maa... please don't cry.

Manik- you scared us buddy.

Karan- sorry papa.

Manik- shhh... don't be... it's not your fault...you are fine now that's more than enough for us

Karan smiles lightly and looked around for mrudula. She was standing at end lowering her head.

He looked at aarav who In a low voice said- she is blaming herself for your condition.

Both manik and karan shaked his head in disbelief. First Nandini and now mrudula is blaming herself without any reason.

Karan decided to talk to her later and asked aarav to do something to light up everyone's mood but seeing his Devil smirk Karan knew something bad is coming for someone.

Aarav looked at cabir smirking who was confused at first but then his face too turned into devilish grin.

Cabir(dramatically)- kyaa Manik...ab kyaa dikhaa rha Hai you was scared tune tou nandini se kuch aur hi kaha tha.

Aarav-haan dad... something revenge thing right..

Soon Manik's face turned pale,he glared at his evil son and best friend but Will they care? Hell naahh

Karan who looked confused said- what revenge?

Araav( dramatically loudly)- aree mere bhaii kyaa btaaun dad tere baare Mai kyaa kyaa sochte Hai.

Manik(stammering)- aarav shutup...I didn't said anything.

Karan(narrowing his eyes at him)- then why are you getting scared? Tell me what you did.

By now even nandini joined the plan and said- baby...you know your papa was instigating me that you are doing acting and taking revenge from us cause we forcefully send you to school. He wanted me to be against you baby.

By then nandini was wiping her fake tears and everyone else were controlling there laugh and Manik's eyes turned wide. He wanted earth to open up and gobble him up.

Karan(making his eyes like Chinese people)- you are so mean oldieee... I'm not talking with you now and I will complain to dadu dadi as well and guess whatttttt????

Manik(gulping his saliva) whatt??

Karan(smirking)- I'm making maa sleep with me till the time I get fully okay.

Manik(shocked+ shouting)- whatttt????? You can't do this.

Karan(glaring him)- try me.

Manik- she (pointing towards nandini) won't agree as well.

Nandini(dramatically)- why won't I ? I will take care of my sweet baby and will sleep in his room only you donkey monster.

This was the last nail in coffin everyone started laughing loudly while manik made a really bad face and started manofying Karan who was giving him really hard time now.