🖤 Friends With Benefits - part 4🖤

Depuis le début

"What was that?" He asked.

"Boop," you laughed.

"Let's get you to bed." He said picking you up bridal style. Your face was still so close to his.

"Hmm, the thomas brodie sangster is taking little old me to bed." He rolled his eyes at your idiocy.

"Do you want me to stay with you, or go?" He asked kindly as he layed you down on your soft comforter.

"Mmhm. Stay please." You snuggled up to him. "Hey Tommy, what did you come over for?" You inquired. He pulled you closer and sighed.

"I don't remeber." He lied but you were to drunk to notice. He started playing with the bottom of your night dress. "I like this it looks vintage. It looks good on you." He whispered in your ear.

"Thank you tommy" You cooed once more. He played with your hair, brushing it out and twirling it around. You began to drift off, but thomas whispered.

"I wish I could-" but you never heard what he said after that because you fell asleep.

○~~~~~~~~~~~○

"So how are you feeling?" The voice behind you asked. The sentence came into focus as if before everything was blurry. You felt like you were underwater. The pressure in your head and the way every sound echoed made you think you dove head first into a pool.

You had chugged three glasses of water in the last five minutes in an attempt to sober up.

Thomas came over and started rubbing your shoulders.

"Fine, I'll get over it." You groaned. He pressed his thumbs against your tense neck.

"You put on quite a show last night." He chuckled at you.

"Oh I'm sure I did." You shook your head at yourself. "I didn't do anything dumb did I?"

"Sadly, no."

"So what did you come over to tell me?" You asked suddenly remembered never getting an answer.

"Oh it doesn't matter. " He brushed off. You spun around to face him. His hands still rested on your shoulders. You reached up to play with his hair, but your hand eventually fell to the side of his face, you brushed your thumb across his growing stuble above his lip.

"It matters to me." You furrowed your gaze. He stepped forward making ingredients himself tower over you even more.

"Its nothing." He rejected. Your eyes fluttered to his lips and back up to his eyes.

"It is clearly something." You pushed back.

"I just came to tell you that..." he paused and broke eye contact, looking at the floor. "Gzi and I are dating. It's been a couple of weeks and she's so persistent-" he trailed off as if he was trying to justify himself.

"Hey! Hey! That's okay." You exclaimed distancing yourself from him. "No more friends with benefits, huh?" You brushed off, feeling a deep pit in your stomach.

"Yeah I guess so." He chuckled uncomfortably.

"Um, so hey, I actually have rehearsal for another movie later so you should probably-" for some reason you were a bit heart broken.

"Yeah I should probably go." He started to walk backwards.

"Okay i guess I'll see you around." You waved and he waved back. You closed your door and watched thomas drive away on his motorcycle. Your head fell into your hands, you pushed your back against the door, sliding down to the floor.