Manik (looking nowhere)- champ....he...he...fell down.

He didn't wait further more and ran towards his car making nandini follow him.

Tears were continuasly flowing from his eyes as he was driving so fastly. In next 15 mins he was in hospital. While Nandini was shocked she thought they are going to school as karan might have fallen from stairs or something but here they were rushing towards Operation theatre.

While in front of o.t aarav was punching Varun and dhruliya , Mukti were trying to stop him.

Nandini ran and hold him shouting his name.

Nandini- what are you doing aarav? Why are you beating him and where is Karan?

Aarav-(shouting)- he pushed Karan from 4 floor maa. Cause of him Karan is inside there. He is the fucking reason.

Nandini was shocked listening him...4 floor?

Aarav started telling everyone what happened.

Flashback

We were in canteen when one peon came and told karan that his history teacher is calling him on terrace of history department building.

Aradhya(confused)- Bhai why will sir call you on terrace? I think there is something wrong.

Aarav- yes Karan, come we all will go.

Varun(making irritated face)- ohh God I'm not coming. He is not a kid guys let him go and vaise bhi noone in our family likes him.

Mrudula (angrily)- if u Don't want to come Varun then don't. We are going.

Saying this she hold Karan hands and dragged him while varun was furious but nevertheless he too went with them.

But when they all reached there they were shocked. A corner in terrace was decorated. It looks like some type of proposal. Karan entered inside while rest stayed at door only.

From back Diya came and covered his eyes and huskily said in her ears - surprise baby.

Everyonee was shocked what's happening. Diya didn't notice anybody.

Karan(turning back/ confused)- Diya? Ye sab Kya hain?

Diya( smiling)- Karan I wanted to tell you from so long. I love you Karan. Do you know when I saw you for the first time I fell in love with your body, looks,style. You are everything I wants in a boy. Also you run a business too in such a small age. So will you be my boyfriend Karan Malhotra?

Karan- are you mad Diya? Just listen to yourself please...Diya I'm not interested in you... I'm sorry. And let me tell you this is not love. You are literally in love with my body, money,status and not in with me. Please back off. I don't love you.

Diya(furiously)- what do you mean??? How can you say this? What's the difference if I'm in love with you or your status. I want you and that's it.

Saying this she was going to kiss him holding his shirt when Karan pushed her and shouted angrily.

Karan- are you mad? I said na I don't love you. I freaking love mrudula so just back off.

Diya(shouting like crazy)- mrudula mrudula everything and everyone is behind that bitch only. What does she have which I don't own huh?

Aarav-(shouting)- shutup just shutup. She fucking owns a pure heart, an inner beauty, a Caring nature which girl like you can never understand.

Diya(shocked)- tum sab yaha?

Aradhya- how can you be so cheap Diya? We will-

She was cut by Varun who angrily hold Karan and punched him. That was so unexpected that Karan stumbled back.

Karan(shouting)- are you mad?

Varun- yes yes I am mad. I won't leave you today. How dare you? How dare you love mrudula? She is mine..she is fucking mine.

Mrudula- shutup Varun, I was never yours and I will never be. I love Karan and will always love him.

Varun(angrily) why whyyy he gets everything. I'm trying so hard to make you mine from so many years you never even look at me and this bloody douchebag came and took you away from me? How can he?

He angrily went towards mrudula and hold her tightly pulling her closer.

Mrudu (struggling)- stop it Varun,leavee me you are hurting me.

In all this they didn't realise when they reached on edge. Karan immediately came and hold mrudula hands to get her out of his hold but Varun pushed him Hardly making him fall.

Aarav-(shouting)- karannnn

Everyonee was shocked whereas karan fall on that ground and in secs he was covered with blood.

Flashback over

Varun was trying to say something But the next moment only varun was on floor as Manik slapped him tightly.

Manik(pulling him through his shirt)- how dare you hurt my children? How dare you hurt my champ. Who gave you the right to mistreat mrudula? What do you think I didn't saw you that day pushing Karan?

Saying this he was slapping him continuasly while everyone else tries to stop him.

Mrudula aradhya were crying more badly now and Diya Varun dhruliya Mukti was shocked.

Abhi who went to bring medicine stoped looking at them. Mukti came running towards him and hold his coat.

Mukti(crying)- Abhi atleast you made Bhai understand, see how he is slapping him continuasly.

Abhi(very sternly)- if something major happened to karan na Mukti remember that I'll make sure this boy of yours will live in hell all his life.

Mukti(shocked)- Abhi? He is your son?

Abhi(shouting)- yes I know. And you Know what? It's my fault only. Just for you I used to forgive every small big mistake of his but now? Now it's high time I'll make sure he knows he can't get away after doing wrong with someone.

Soon cavya came running and cabir stoped manik. He was huffing like an angry bull while Nandini was just shocked. She can't afford to loose her son just when she got him back.