Myrah used her little brain and immediately nodded no.

To which trio smiled looking at her but Karan again become sad to which nandini chuckled and said- okay baby, if U will go I'll make chicken biryani for you in lunch.

Karan(excitedly)- chicken biryani? With raita?

Nandini-(smiling)- yes now go get ready.

Listening her both ran to get ready while manik pulled nandini through her waist shocking her.

Nandini-(looking here and there shockingly) Manik, what are you doing? Kids will come.

Manik(smirking)- haan tou? Apni biwi ko pakda Hai Kisi aur ki nahi.

Nandini- shutup Manik, leave me.

Manik- no first tell me ,what will I get if I'll go to office?

Nandini (smiling)- what do you want?

Manik(huskily while going closer)- a kiss maybe?

They were going to kiss but aarav came running in the speed of bullet train but immediately closed his eyes seeing them.

Aarav-(closing his eyes) maine kuch nahi dekha.

Manik(annoyingly)- aagya mere pyaar ka dushman. Iski vjh se hi myrah ko aane mai bhi 8 saal lag gye the.

Nandini-(widieng her eyes)- manikkk?

Aarav-(laughing loudly) sorry dad. You continue I'll lock the door.

Nandini-(hurriedly) shut up aarav, aisa kuch nahi Hai. You tell me what happened?

Aarav-(still laughing) nothing maa I came to see karan. But I saw something else only.

Nandini-(blushing) shut up

In the mean time Karan from washroom and myrah from another room too came and manik murmured angrily which was heard by nandini who blushingly hit him.

Manik(murmured)- gayi Meri kiss.

Myrah- (lovingly)- papa ji?

Manik(lovingly)- haan jaano?

Myrah- myrah brought a camera, let's click family picture.

Aarav-(excitingly picking her up) great idea rat, let's go.

Myrah(angrily)- whom do you call rat temple guy?

Karan(laughing)- don't tease my baby aarav. (He said Taking myrah from aarav)

Then after lot's of bickering they took 5-6 family pictures and then again hidingly moved downstairs as everyonee was present there.

At dining table

Even ram ishita had joined today. They were all talking sitting on their respective seats.

Soon manan and kids too settled while Ram excitingly said- ready for school Karan?

Karan(smiling lightly)- yeah I guess.

Listening his tone Manik chuckled,he knows why his son want to go to school now.

He secretly sent a message to karan on his mobile- concentrate on school too champ, don't just think about your biryani.

Karan who read the message send him angry emojis to which he secretly laugh.

Ishita- (smiling)- chlo Karan, complete your breakfast then I'll drop all of you.

Manik(immediately shouting)- noooo

Everyonee was confused except ram, Raj neyonika,and nandini.

Abhi(confusing)- what happened Manik?

Manik(controlling himself)- ummm I mean....no need bhabhi.... I'll drop everyonee as myrah was forcing me to drop her to school so I'll do it. Don't worry.

But chota packet immediately said something which made manik scoff and nandini chuckled.

Myrah(confusingly pouting)- when did I say that papaji?

Aarav immediately closed her mouth glaring her while now Nandini controlled the situation.

Nandini- baby, you was telling mumma In the morning na you want papa to drop everyonee?

By now even myrah and Karan get to know Manik's plan so she immediately nodded her head in a yes smiling at everyonee innocently.

Now everyone was done with lunch and Manik went upstairs to get file.
Karan too went towards his room hiding from everyone.

Karan-papa?

Manik(turning towards him)- haan champ, bas 2 Mins, I'm almost done.

Karan- nono papa...I mean....uk U can go office we will go with driver...ik you have important meeting today

Manik(holding his face lovingly)- nothing is more important than you bache. You don't have any idea how much I have waited to drop you to school like this. Please let me do this.

Karan(smiling with tears)- I love you papa

Manik- I love you too meri jaan.

Aarav/nandini/myrah- we love you three.

Then nandini came forward with a cup of curd and sugar and made karan eat- don't do any mischief and concentrate on your studies and most importantly NO FIGHTS

Karan(innocently)- I don't fight... I'm innocent.

Nandini rolled her eyes- yeah yeah,I know all your new York doings.

Karan widened his eyes and looked here and there while aarav said- don't worry maa...Mai hun naa.....

Myrah pouting- issi baat ka tou dar Hai.

Aarav glares at her but before they could fight Karan came in between and told nandini.

Karan(sheepishly smilingly)- maa make biryani spicy okay?

Manik(chuckling)- I'm telling you Nandini, iska pura dhyaan biryani mai rahega.

Karan(whining)- maa see this old man.

Manik(flaring his nose)- aeyy aeyy, who old man?

Nandini- (giigling)okay stop fighting and manik you are oldie okay?

Everyonee giigles while manik shows fake anger and moved downstairs to which everyone followed him giigling.