Chapter 33

Tine is seriously beyond her game. She will just make me mad if ever I came to one of Sev's practices again. Like she is good in pretending in front of everyone, but then I accidentally heard her talking to her friends.

"Girls, I never thought that he will go for that kind of girl. Like she's so simple and obviously boring. Where's the fun in that kind of girl" she said and I knew already that she's talking about me. "He can play with me instead and I will give him a fun game that he won't forget"

I am walking in the hallways towards the band room, when I accidentally heard her in the balcony. I knew that it's bad to listen in their conversation but then something inside me, told me to listen.

"She's pretty, yes, but then no one can beat me. it's just that Sev really can't see me and he's so focus to that simple girl. Like she's not even fun to talk to. Ugh, kairita." She said and now I really knew that it is about me. Backstabber.

So, I did what I want to do. I continue listening to her.

"Maybe, I should flirt more to Sev when they're in a gig, since his girlfriend can't go to the bar yet, because she's still a minor, no fun at all" she said and her friends said something that made her laugh. "That will be a great plan. Indeed, you girls are genius. I will make sure that it will be a successful plan." She said and then I walked away before she saw me.

I then talk to Sev that I will attend his gig for that day. I can't just let that girl flirt with my man.

"You told me, that you don't want to go until you turn 18." He said and I nodded at him cutely.

"Yes, but I am really curious already. I want to see you performing" I said to him and he agreed immediately, and told me that we will go home right after their performance because he knew my curfew.

I texted Zea and Atarah about it, but Atarah declined immediately and told us that her parents didn't permit her. Zea already said yes. It will be on Sunday and Zea planned to have a sleep over in our house on that day.

"Pero, bakit biglaan naman? Sabi mo, ayaw mong pumunta as long as hindi ka 18. Kasi ayaw mo naman na maharang sa gate at minor ka pa."

I then told her the things that I heard from Tine. Zea being Zea immediately got irritated at what I told her.

"Wag na wag siyang magpapakita sakin, dahil ako ang sasampal sa kanya para sayo. Kung gusto niya ng syota, maghanap siya ng iba, yung walang girlfriend. Hindi ba niya naiisip na may masasaktan siya?" galit na sabi ni Zea na parang anytime ay susugod na siya kay Tine. "That bitch should really know her place"

"Nah. We will just go there to support and show her that I am Sev's girl. That I am the one who can beat her, when she thought that no one can." I said and Zea clapped jokingly, like she's so proud of me.

"Okay. I won't do anything bad to her. Show her that you are the queen of the man she wants to have." She said to me. "Pero kapag 'yan nagbunganga sayo, hindi ako tatahimik lang sa tabi mo."

Kung nagkataon nga na simulan akong awayin ni Tine, mas magandang kasama ko si Zea. I can't just fight alone, knowing that Tine will be with her friends. But I doubt it, she don't want to make a scene that will ruin her name.

I wore a bralette, with oversized leather jacket and black leather skirt. Zea found those to my closet, I didn't even remember having that kind of clothes. She told me that Noa and Syl will be there as well. I hope Atarah can be there as well.

"Baka hindi ako payagan ni daddy dahil sa damit ko" sabi ko at nakatingin pa rin sa salamin, Zea also put an eyeliner to me and told me to put a red lipstick.