Chapter 14

Today is Sev's birthday, we were already in the resort they rented for today. Syl is here, but Noa didn't attend again, I don't know why. I am with Charles, mom and dad and yaya as well. I have my gift and mom have a gift for Matthew and Sev as well.

Matthew and Charles are both sleeping, so mom and tita Lucille were enjoying the pool with us. It is a private beach resort with pool. Tito Alfred said earlier that we will just stay until tomorrow morning because it's Christmas already.

Sev's relatives are here as well. His cousins waved and talked to me earlier. After eating our lunch, we went in the function room of the resort then prepared a little program for his birthday.

I said my birthday wish for Sev, then I gave him the two gifts from my us.

"Bakit dalawa ang gift mo, Liya? Madaya ka sakin isa lang gift mo nung birthday ko" sabi naman ni Syl na nasa mga upuan habang kumakain ng pasta na isa sa mga handa ni Sev.

"Isa ay galing kay mommy, tapos yung isa sakin" paliwanag ko naman kaya tumango lang siya, tsaka nagbulungan kasama nung mga pinsan ni Sev na triplets, nawawala yung isa di ko kasi tanda pangalan nila. Hindi ko alam na close na sila sa mga pinsan ni Sev.

Nagsunod-sunod na kami sa pagsasabi ng wish at pagbigay ng gift sa kanya.

Sev said his message for all of us who attended his birthday. I guessed Sev's birthday will always be happy; we are always present and his relatives as well. I just hope that hindi na siya magalit kay Tito Alfred.

We are in the kids' pool, me, Sev, Syl, Sev's cousin. I am one of the boys.

"Wala ka bang pinsan na babae Sev, ako lang ang babae sa ating lahat" sabi ko naman kay Sev habang nagbababad kami sa pool. Ang mga adults naman ay nasa kabilang pool which is for adults.

Gusto ko nga sana doon e, kaya lang sabi nila Sev baka daw malunod ako. Marunong naman ako maglangoy e, di ko nga lang abot yung sahig kapag naglalakad ako.

"In Seattle, I have a girl cousin in my dad's side. But they can't come because of course, it's Christmas season, they always celebrate it in Seattle" Sev explained and remain holding in the pool's side. We got tired of swimming around, maybe we'll just swim in the beach.

"Sayang naman, wala man lang akong makalaro ng dolls sa inyo. Patintero na lang tayo mamaya sa may beach"

All of them heard me, so they all agreed to play patintero later. We then played with the beach ball in the pool and then swum around.

Mom went to us and raised the camera for a picture. After taking a picture she then told us that we will swim in the beach later. I followed her in our room because I want to. I saw yaya and Charles watching a nursery lyric video. I just told mom that I need my goggles and salbabida, after telling her that, I went back in the pool where I left the boys.

They were talking about something and then one of the triplets saw me walking towards them and he told the others about my arrival.

All of them looked at me in unison, before they continue talking while Sev moved a little so I can have a place where I can sit. They are currently sitting in the stairs of the pool, I sit beside Sev.

"What are you guys talking?" I asked them and waiting for them to answer me.

"Just talking about the Christmas tomorrow, then about the game later" Sev answered and they continue talking so I just joined their discussion.

Sev's birthday ended with so much fun. We swum in the beach with our parents, then mom also dipped Charles in the sea water. While Matthew is with their yaya while we are in the sea.