Chapter 27

"Happy Birthday baby, see you later" I texted Sev, while I am doing my surprise for him.

My plan is to surprise him in one of the commercial buildings we own, I am now with our friends, we were decorating the whole place for later. While tita Lucille is with Sev, they went to church, then I told Sev that I am buying some things with the girls, he didn't know that I am with Noa and Syl as well.

We collected our polaroid photos, not just Sev and I, but also his picture with all of us, with his family, with his team, with their band, with my family. Then we pasted it in the wall, we also bought a 'Happy Birthday' banner and then balloons.

After a few hours of preparing we are finally done, everything is settled in it's perfect place, the food, the gifts, the balloons, the pictures. We then went in Atarah's house, their house is the nearest in our location. We changed our clothes and then went back in the building.

I then texted Sev.

Ako:

"Pwede mo ba kaming sunduin?"

I then told him the address, it's just near in MOA.

Sev already learned how to drive but then every time that he will drive their car, he needs to have a driver. He just turned 17 and still a minor.

Baby:

"Okay. Why are you guys in that place?

You said you're buying something but then your location is not even a store"

Ako:

"Yeah, but then Zea bought something near this building.

I'll wait for you, drive safely.

I love you"

Sev didn't reply to my message so I think he's already driving. It's already 7 pm, this guy might be irritated by now, because I'm still outside and Kuya Bogs is not here.

Sev's family is already here, nagpaalam daw kasi si Sev sa kanilaa na maghahanda na siya para sa date naming dalawa. Kaya nauna siyang umalis, little did he know na may plano pala kami. My family and our friends were all ready. I then looked at the staff and they are all ready

They're already in their position. While I went outside to wait for Sev. The plan is we need to go inside the building, because Zea is injured, so he has to help us about it. Then once we come inside, the room is dark but then Noa will open the lights and then everyone will sing him a birthday song.

Parang hindi naman kapani-paniwala ang plano, pero ang mahalaga ay masurprise namin siya.

"Hi po" I greeted Sev's driver, then I looked at Sev worriedly, but then he's attention is focus on the dress I'm wearing, he saw what I wore earlier and this is not my clothes earlier. He looked at me with a frown. Okay lang naman sa kanya ang ganitong damit, but then hindi ito yung suot ko kanina kaya magtataka siguro siya.

"Can you help us? Zea is injured inside, I need your help baby" I said to him and then he sighed.

"Okay. But you changed your dress? Why? By the way, mom said that we will have dinner later for my birthday" he said and I nodded at him while smiling cutely. Napaniwala nga siya ni tita, ang bilis niya talagang maloko.

"Let's go?" I said and held his hand while we were walking inside, then we were just talking, so those people inside will know if we were already in front of the door.

And because Sev is gentleman, I already expected that he will be the one who will open the door. He's just looking at me, when he opened the door and then he frowns when it's dark