Chapter 30

I am entering the Main Library when I bumped to someone. I apologized to him and supposed to continue walking because I have to find a book for our next subject, but then the one I bumped to called me.

"Miss. I'm sorry, but you look familiar" he said so I just looked at him and trying to remember his face. Kumunot ang noo ko kasi hindi naman siya pamilyar sakin. "Have we met before?" he asked and I shook my head.

"I don't think so, you don't look familiar to me" I said and then smiled. "Sorry, I need to go"

Hindi ko na siya pinansin at nagmadaling pumasok sa loob ng Main Lib, sasakay pa ako ng jeep mamaya para sa next class ko. Yung mga classmate ko kasi ay kanina pa naandito, nauna na sila sakin kasi kinausap ko pa si Sev sa phone.

When night came, I am just waiting for Sev's text while doing my assignment and listening to a relaxing music. Minsan ayaw kong mag-aral dito sa kwarto, kasi nakaka-antok, pero sa library naman namin ay hindi spacious kaya no choice, dito na lang ako nag-aaral.

I am busy writing my answers when Sev called.

"Hey baby" I said as I answered his call.

"Hi baby, I'm sorry the professor is too energized to teach us tonight. I'm tired of listening and sitting on my chair for 5 hours"

"Then you should sleep na." I said because I can really hear how tired his voice is. I heard his classmate asked him if he will join their night out, but he declined it. "You can join them f ever that you wanted to ha"

"I rather die in boredom, than die because of my mad girlfriend." He said while laughing. Hindi naman ako magagalit, as long as hindi siya mapapahamak during that party, hindi magda-drive ng lasing at hindi nangba-babae, then he can go with them after telling me. "And I really need to sleep, remember?"

"Are you sure that you don't want to party and enjoy with them? Hindi kita pinag-babawalan ha, you can party as long as safe ka hanggang pag-uwi at walang babae na lalandi sayo." I said and then put a headset so I can still make my assignment while talking to him.

"Nah, maybe after the exams, we just finished a quiz earlier and they just want to party. The quiz isn't even that hard. Then it's weekend tomorrow, I need to prepare because I will finally see you, tomorrow." He said and I am so excited to see him, Valentines is approaching and I hope I can drag him that day in Sunken Garden, my classmates told me that a lot of couples were celebrating Valentines there. Tapos may ibat-ibang events pa. It will be wonderful if makakasama siya.

"I'm so excited baby. I missed you"

"And I missed you so much too. We were so busy; I am sorry for not having enough time with you" he said and I sighed. I miss our dates. But I understood the fact that we need to study for our future.

"It's okay, don't worry"

I planned a barbecue date with him tomorrow, sa backyard lang naman namin para hindi na niya kailangan mag-drive. It's time for him to relax, kasi minsan lang talaga ang break niya. Minsan kahit weekends ay need nilang pumunta sa school for some errands of their class, or minsan ay may band practice.

There is this one time, he just got home and he immediately called me for a video call, because he said that he needs to see my face, he was so tired and drained. I am telling him what happened to my day, then when I looked at him. He's already sleeping. He was so tired that day.

While Noa and Syl, they're busy too. I often saw Noa going on different bars, based on his IG stories. But most of the time he's posting about a girl, although I didn't know who the girl is. I really never thought that Noa can have a lowkey relationship. When we were in high school, everyone knew when he will have a new girlfriend, MU or past-time girls. We even knew if a new girl will be added to the list of her exes. But it's different now. I need to meet that girl soon.