"Seriously Armin what was that?" he continued to shrugged as you looked around your premises to see a rubber band on the floor and quickly aimed it at him. 

"That was yours right?" you asked as Armin pouted touching his cheek. "Out of all places my ass too" you shook your head as Armin smirked.

"Why not? You looked good standing there like that" you rolled your eyes as you went into your closet to change outta your shorts and into some sweats and Armin decided to come in as soon as your pants hit the floor.

He stared at you as you stared back at him, "Just sit down then damn" Armin nodded going over to sit down on your bed waiting for you. Armin continued to stare at your ass and smiled when you wiggled it. His eyes widened at what you said.

"Why you staring so much? Wanna touch me?" he was speechless not being able to form words. He gulped when you turned around asking again, "Armin you're gonna have to use your words or else I won't know"

Armin started to feel hot everywhere as he didn't even know what to say. You moved closer to him running your fingers through his hair and caressing his cheeks seeing him red all over. You rubbed your finger on his cheek and saw him nod.

"I-I mean if you want me to y/n" Armin was stuttering with you being really close to him and your fingers along his skin, "What do you want?" you asked as he looked away and nodded.

You grabbed his chin pulling it towards you again wanting to see him nod again as he already knew and you nodded. You straddled his lap while biting your lips and saw him stiffen up.

"You okay, cutie?"

"Y-yeah I'm just nervous" he said as you nodded while smiling with your bottom lip in between your teeth, "Want me to get off?" Armin quickly shook his head as a no.

He moved his hand up on your sides, staring at your piercing then stared down at you blankly when you got up. "Armin I meant my ass" you said as Armin looked away seeing his blush go all the way to his ears as he scratched the back of his neck.

"It's okay if you don't want to" you said walking back to your closet as you squatted down to grab your sweatpants then felt a hard smack to your ass as your body temperature started to rise.

"Armin wh—"

Armin suddenly grabbed your chin pulling it towards his lips kissing you aggressively as you accidentally let a moan slip out feeling his hands soothe over your ass. He pulled back as he sent out a quick giggle,

"I'll wait for you in the kitchen pretty" Armin smiled walking past you while you smirked seeing Armin switch up again. You picked up your pants as you fixed your shirt in the mirror and walked out to see Armin standing near the door on his phone.

You walked behind him wrapping your arms around his waist placing kisses along his neck and saw him smile. "Okay let's go"

He opened the car door for you as thanked him while getting in and already connecting the aux to your phone to play music.

Eren's pov~

Eren placed his notebook down feeling stressed about doing his assignments all day and was feeling hungry and went to the kitchen to make him a pb&j sandwich. He kept thinking about you as he stared at the grape jelly.

"Y/n would never shut up if she saw me right now" Eren mumbled to himself. Armin left the house without saying a word to where he went. He thought maybe he was out getting groceries or had classes.

That's what he thought till he heard giggles outside the door and groaned to himself. Yeah he did kind of miss you there but not right now.

end of Eren's pov~