Trial of Krell || part 1

I am so excited for the new relationships this chapter will be showcasing. There's just so much fun I had writing this chapter and I really hope that comes through on all the cute and angering scenes I've included in this chapter. Enjoy!

Aliyah's POV
There I was. Chilling. Okay I was definitely not chilling. I just got back from my first hangout with Ash and Griffin and the adreniline was still pumping. They said it would be judt what I needed to hype myself up for the trial when Asalyn gets back. We painted "baby on board" on Asalyn's pretty black dress we found in her room. I was just praying it wasn't too expensive. My train of thoughts was currently on overdrive until I heard a loud, urgent knock on the door.

"They can't possibly know yet... could they?" Fantastic now I'm talking to myself. This is a grand day. I leaped out of bed across my small quarters in the jedi temple to buzz in whoever knocked.

"Oh M-Master Skywalker! Asalyn's best friend. Oh boy. Whatever it is, I didn't do it!" I had to physically fight the urge to shut the door in his face. No that would be disrespecting my superior I couldn't do that. Especially to Asalyn's best friend.

"Hey Aliyah! Asalyn, Plo and Ahsoka are back! C'mon!" He grabbed my hand and started yanking until we got all the way from my quarters to the outskirts of the jedi temple.

"Wait a minute." Out of nowhere he stopped pulling me. His arm went from behind him to straight out in front as I shot forward by his sudden stop.

"What did you do to Asalyn?" He asked with an inquisitive glare. That eye brow raise of a jedi master was enough to send me into a full blown panic attack. Master Skywalker seeing this, quit the suspicious act and adopted a worried one.

"Sorry I was only teasing. Whatever you so obviously did to prank Asalyn, I'll cover for you." He offered me a hand up which I took. Master Windu was staring at the sky in the distance.

"You good over there Mace?" I stumbled over to them. I stood neatly behind Master Skywalker and Windu. Hidden from the conversation and all else.

"Just waiting." Master Skywalker was intrigued by Master Windu's vague answer while I just stared where he was looking. A small ship was

"I see now what I did was wrong and I... I genuinely regret it. But I will nevee forgice you for what you did to my father. The only one who could provide for me."

"Actually Master Windu, I'm gonna stop you right there." Asalyn shocked everybody when she spoke up. It came out of nowhere it seemed. It was even more shocking; alarming even when she put her hands on Fett's shoulders.

"Boba here was the only reason we found the hostages. He told us willingly where Aurra Sing was keeping them. If he continues to cooperate I see no reason we couldn't shorten his sentence. Maybe give him a comfortable cell, if that even exists?" The entire room was shook to dead silence. Master Windu was the only one who didn't show it. Asalyn sent a brief glance over to Anakin and I to wink before directing all attention back to Master Windu. Boba stood there smirking at him, immediate red flag to me. Was he using Asalyn?

"I... will see what I can do." Was Master Windu's odd response. Windu glared at Boba who kept that sly smirk on his face. Asalyn wasn't expecting it either since she took awhile to take any action.

"Thank you, master. I shall escort Boba to his cell." Her hands on his shoulders nudged him forward. As Boba passed me his smirk widened and he winked at me. Winked! Anakin nudged me in the arm with a smirk of his own. My haw dropped, is this really what all of Asalyn's friends are like!?

"Are you trying to suggest something, Master Skywalker?" He panicked when Master Windu looked over here because of my loud question. Master Windu stared between Master Skywalker and I while also holding back Boba and Asalyn.