Savior To More Than One

Asalyn's POV
Once the trouble twins were done with their "victory dance" aka twerking, they left. Infact everybody left until it was just Axel, Aliyah and I. Then all of us were suddenly over come with emotion.

"It's over. How do you feel?" Axel asked Aliyah. She looked up at me with the most hopeful expression that could only be matched by her eyes.

"I'm free." She jumped to hug me so tightly around the waist I thought I was in a gundarks grip for a second. Obviously I hugged her back with just as much joy. Our grip slipped on each other as our feet slipped on the floor because of her tears.

"Happy tears?"

"Ecstatic tears." She just kept sobbing into my shoulder repeating the same little spheel about finally being free. It was all she said for the next 10 minutes until her voice cracked so hard. The fact that she only stopped reassuring herself she was free is when she physically couldn't speak it anymore ways more to me than any words. So since she couldn't repeat her little mantra anymore I gladly said it for her. Axel stood to the side admiring his two favorite girls from a distance. He blew a kiss to me before walking out. I winked back. After the door shut completely I pulled Aliyah off of me as gently as possible to see she was asleep. Little snores occasionally bubbling up.

"I knew you would be the one to save me. I just knew it." I patted down her hair and wiped any remaining tears off her face. Here she was. A what, 13, 14? 14 year old kid crying happily because she couldn't be abused anymore by the race of the most holy people alive? The whole principle of why were haply just makes me sad again. How often does this happen? How many others treat children the way Krell treated my child? My deep thoughts were interrupted by my com link.

"General Zelena here." For a second it was total silence. At first I thought it might've been Anakin or Depa or somebody to inform me of what's happening on their end but this was a frequency I couldn't recognize.

"Hello?" No one replied. It was silence for a little longer. I was about to tive up until I heard a far off yell that was barely audible followed by some much louder blaster fire. Before I knew it the whole ship was shaking. That certainly woke Aliyah up.

"M'ster?" I groaned and stood up, leaving her to slump over sleepily.

"Stop calling me a dude. How many times must I say I am a fema-" the mood fell instantly when a giant roar echoed throutout all the walls of the whole ship.

"We have to go." Aliyah nodded, wiping away her last tear.

"Then let's get going." I offered her help up but she didn't see me and jumped up on her own. She dashed out the door running dkwn the corridor the way we came. I was in hot pursuit right behind her.

"Who do you think woke the zillo beast?" I gave her q look overy shoulder. She sighed but chuckled.

"Yeah I think I know who it was too." I noticed that throughout our whole time running together making sharp turns she was much more able to keep up this time. My heart began to swell once I realized she actaully toom my advice to heart. I tild her to build up wndurance cause the last time we ran together she was panting with every step. Now she still has some work to do considering she left before me and I'm in front of her now, but at least she's teachable.

"It's straight ahead master." That buzzed me out of my trance and I focused up. Jeez after all that happened today you'd think we'd be able to catch a break.

"On the brightside were only like 10 minutes away from Hoth." Alitah tried to supply in an upbeat tone. It didn't help the fact there was still an evident problem though. A clear reminder being the ship shaking rapidly beneath our feet. Aliyah srumbled but I used the force to catch her bavk and push her back up. We both forced one side of the door open and activated our light sabers reqdy to fight whatever monstrosity we found. But nothing coukd prepare us for what we faced.